November 2016 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms Thread: 10.31-11.06

Begin your commiserating here!
@MrsMaryK2016 - I didn't think you'd mind if I threw the thread up for you!

Married: 08.05.11
Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread: 10.31-11.06

• Options
    @SandNStarsNJ Nope, don't mind! Someone else did it last week so now I'm really out of the habit haha
  • Options
    So my sciatica has reached a debilitating point... I can barely walk and it's this limp/waddle that is so not attractive. I've done heat, stretching, trying to move, trying to rest and NOTHING is help me. On top of that, two nights in the past five I have woken up with intense acid reflux and the need to vomit multiple times, which leaves me sleeping in a recliner until it passes. And this a good 5-6 hours after I'm done eating.

The good part of these highly unpleasant experiences is that it's freaked DH out enough that he packed his hospital bag an took care of a bunch of "pre-baby to-do" items!

Oh yeah, and this baby has decided he is slowly going to work his way to labor by having contractions throughout the day/night so I can slowly dilate... and here I was hoping labor would be predictable...

Vent Over.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Halloween was tough! We walked for about 1.5 hours last night,  and she felt like she was hanging so low she was going to fall right out.   Last night and today I can barely walk.   
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    MollySm said:
    Halloween was tough! We walked for about 1.5 hours last night,  and she felt like she was hanging so low she was going to fall right out.   Last night and today I can barely walk.   
    Exactly the same thing! I had to stop and turn around because I was cramping and limping... multiple people asked if I was trying to induce labor.
  • Options
    back pain last night/ today. I thought it might be labor. nope. 
  • Options
    Sandnstarsnj, thought I was  having it rough. you're almost done! Acid reflux has been bothering me but not to the point of vomiting. oh, man, that's rough!
    I'm 39+3 and BH get more intense each week to the point where I feel like I ran up the stairs. They make me breathless.  I have pressure on my bladder and rectum, a little bit of period cramps and pubic bone pain. 
    I'll take it bc it means he's low! 
  • Options
    Did way too much on 30th and 31st so now feel as though I fully waddle and in pain doing basics like rolling over. 
    No signs of labour yet.
  • Options
    I think I may have lost part of my mucus plug today. Either that or my body just being gross lol
  • Options
    Been super crampy and uncomfortable after my cervical check yesterday. maybe it will kick start labor lol ! but at least by Tuesday I'll have my little one since they are scheduling my induction  
  • Options
    So freaking hot. I feel like I'm going through menopause with these incredible hot flashes. I have never wished I lived in Canada but today I'd be willing to move just to get out of this Florida humidity. 

Also, I'm physically exhausted. Just doing laundry  has me wishing for a nap. I think a good part of it is my inability to breathe but damn, I'm hating feeling so drained! 
  • Options
    I'm having a lot of trouble sleeping. It's hard to go to sleep: last night I was so uncomfortable and had heartburn that it took 2 hours to fall asleep. I also wake up every 1.5 hours. I wish I could have a few more good sleeps before LO arrives.
  • Options
    Just starting today at 37+5 I've felt so yucky! With my first I didn't really have any BH and they had to induce contractions after water broke so I have no idea what this means! The only way I can describe it is if I weren't pregnant, it feels like stomach cramps. It's more in the middle and upper part of my belly so to me it doesn't scream contractions but who am I to say bc I'm not sure what it's supposed to feel like. Ugh, so confusing...