July 2017 Moms

FFFC

Post your confessions here! 
Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 

Re: FFFC

• I confess. I tried asking my PCP and my OB/Gyn to let me get blood work done because I am paranoid. They both said no. So I am still POAS to keep myself calmed down.
  • osucma said:
    I confess. I tried asking my PCP and my OB/Gyn to let me get blood work done because I am paranoid. They both said no. So I am still POAS to keep myself calmed down.
    Why would they say no? What were you requesting?
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Loading the player...
  • And I'm totally still POAS too!
    My ob office messed up the order so I went to the lab for my second beta this morning and they couldn't do it  :'(
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I POAS this morning too.. I was so relieved to see the test line as dark as the control sign. Then I puked. :/

My FFFC: I dug out my maternity clothes this morning. I plan to be wearing them by Thanksgiving, but I didn't want to wait to get them out of the garage. 

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
    2 Rainbow DDs L-10/26/10 and A-03/27/14
    2 Angels- 10/26/09 and 02/03/15
    Surprise BFP on 10/25/16!!! Baby Firecracker is due on 07/02/17! 
  • We have one chick-Fil-a in the country and it's located in our airport.  Went an hour early to pick H up and paid an obscene amount for parking so I could indulge in a chicken sandwich.  
  • Also still poas over here.  Last time I had very few symptoms but at least had sore breasts.  This time I've got nothing so poas it is.  
  • thatcmathatcma member
    edited October 2016

@glitterfish they said no because I don't have any previous history of loss, and blood work will be done on 11/28. I was asking for my hcg level to be checked just because I think seeing the numbers would calm me

eta: sorry they messed up your beta order

• We don't limit screen time for the babies (2 and 1) and I have no intention of doing so. My daughter has her own iPad and apps that she plays - I feel no guilt 
  • I'm still peeing on plenty of sticks as well!! Though I've decided for my sanity that Sunday I will do my last cb digital with weeks estimator and then stop.
    (actually I will have run out of tests by then lol I just won't buy more)

Not really a confession but I just went to the bathroom at work and guys, I look a mess! I thought I was super cute when I left for work but my hair's frizzy and I have huge bags under my eyes because I can't sleep and I just look rough. TGIF indeed!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• I've been testing everyday too until today. I took my last test yesterday
  • @osucma They did try to say the same for me, but I'm thinking this is my first, I don't have a history at all!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @osucma They did try to say the same for me, but I'm thinking this is my first, I don't have a history at all!!
    Right?! That was my stance on it. You have no idea what my body is going to do. If I want to pay for extra testing just order it. All I wanted was a little peace of mind. *grumble*
  • @CAdreamin13 that happened to me too! DH says we are on pelvic rest for the next 9 months lol!
  • So relieved that I'm not the only one feeling the need to POAS every day. Even after good hcg results, I can't help myself. Lol FFFC- I want to throw caution to the wind and tell everyone that we are expecting our second! I can hardly hold this secret in, but my DH wants to wait until after the 1st ultrasound. Which isn't until 11/21.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Also still POAS. this pregnancy happened so fast I just don't believe it yet. I see my doctor November 8th. 
  • My FFFC is that I wasnt fitting into last years clothes anyway so I totally just ordered about $400 of maternity clothes.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @babypidec2015 i really want to tell everyone too except I had a little bit of spotting two days ago that totally freaked me out. My doctor's nurse was not too concerned though and my tests are still darkening and the spotting stopped but it is a loooong wait until my 8wk US on 11/21. I'm hoping when I go for my appt on 11/10 I can convince them to do a quick US lol

my second fffc is that over the summer motherhood maternity was having a plus size sale and I totally had a cart of like 10 items that came to a little over $100. I let H talk me out of buying the clothes but now I resent him for it, hahaha
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @manillabar It does feel like a really long wait. I'm sorry you've had some spotting, I know it's stressful to see any blood while you're pregnant. It's totally normal to see spotting though, especially in the first trimester.  I certainly did! My first appointment and 8 week ultrasound is also on 11/21, it feels like such a long wait. Hopefully the weeks go by quickly!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @manillabar and @babypidec2015 my first ultrasound is also 11/21 and it feels like forever away. I seriously can't stop thinking about it!
  • @manillabar spotting is so stressful! I had my BFP on Thursday, then Friday I took another test and it was so faint the line disappeared-- and then I was spotting. It has stopped since then and I've been POAS as per the doctor's and it seems to be going well. I hope you're in luck as well!

My FFFC is that I had a royal meltdown after I spotted and I went out and bought a pack of cigarettes. I stopped when we thought I might be pregnant but I don't know. It felt like the right kind of defiant protest. Immature and unhealthy sure but -\__(-.-)__/-

Many second FFFC is that I was craving a sub sandwich with a Rob of banana peppers and the woman who took my order didn't even ask about veggies, she just drowned the sandwich in lettuce and went to the cash register. I paid, walked out, and sobering in my head just snapped and all I could think of was going home to eat a sandwich I didn't want while I waited to miscarry. I'm not proud of that moment but I ended up going back in and throwing the sandwich the five feet to the trash and then bawled the whole way home.

I know, my FFFC are pretty flame-worthy. Flame away.

• @theglitteredpterodactyl you'll get no flames from me! I'm glad your spotting stopped too. When I first started spotting I was so sad that I called out of work for the rest of the day and ate cheetos and cookies in bed while watching netflix and crying on and off. It's a mindf*** for sure
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• edited November 2016
    @manillabar aww thanks! It's such a mindf***! I'm glad you got to call out and take some time for yourself
  • I'm still spotting and it's freaking me out. I hough I had a normal af last week and then bfp came this week but it was very faint. Blood work confirmed on Wednesday that I am really early, but the spotting started back up yesterday.

I totally came home sick from work just to put my feet up and get to destress. I took a hpt this morning and it was the same faint line. I'm just nervous.

• praying for you @ladybug0088!! did you call your doctor?
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Thank you @manillabar. I told them yesterday when they called and told me my beta results. she said it was still so early that anything could happen, but that the rest of my results looked good so I didnt need a shot or anything. I'm keeping my feet up this weekend and trying to take as much pressure off my pelvis. 

Probably not a great fffc, but my husband has been so helpful all day with our 2 year old and has told me to just relax and keep my feet up. I'm soaking up the me time.