Low progesterone after FET — The Bump
Pregnant after IF

Low progesterone after FET

I'm 5 weeks and my progesterone is only 14. I'm on 2 cc of progesterone in oil and 3 suppositories a day. I'm pretty panicked as they want it at 25. Has anyone experienced this? 

Re: Low progesterone after FET

• Mine went from 27 at first beta to 18 at second beta two days later. I was only on 1.5 cc of PIO and it was upped to 2. Have you been doing 2 cc and 2 supps since 5 days before transfer, or did it just get increased because of the recent blood draw?
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31
    Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
    Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• At 2nd beta it was 16. That was on 1 cc every other day and 2 endometrin. They upped to 1cc every day and 3 endometrin and it dropped to 14. Now they upped to 2ccs. 
  • Hmm. Curious. Hopefully the increase will help!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• One more for you...How do you walk after 2cc's? i can barely move from just 1cc. My hips are so sore. 

Where did your RE want your progesterone levels to be?
  • Ha! Yeah, it was quite a sight! Right after DH was done injecting I would take a paper towel and press it over the injection site (to get the PIO that spilled out a little) and rub really hard in circles. I also relied heavily on my heating pad. I must have sat on it for more than 2 hours a day to help with the pain. I complained a lot to my husband, but I kept reminding myself that this was for baby(ies). I could take any pain for 8 weeks if it meant I got a take home baby. Sure, I cried a few times because of the pain, but it was totally worth it now that I'm almost half way done.

By my third beta it had risen to 51 and I think I stayed at 2 ccs until 5 days later, then I reduced back down to 1.5. I always started at 1.5 because I didn't ever do supps (they gave me a nasty nasty UTI so I refused, especially since he wanted me to do injections anyway). I stopped asking after the third draw because it never needed to be increased again, and they didn't tell me any numbers unless I asked.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31