Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Tasty Thursday

Ok people - share a yummy recipe! 

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
TTC Since 11/2015
#1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17

Re: Tasty Thursday

• Options
    I'm going to go with a crock-pot meal because (1) it's getting cold and (2) many people don't want to cook when going through a loss.  While I know some people might get busy cooking, I know when I first learned of my loss we had a LOT of delivery pizza.  

Here is an easy pork carnitas recipe.  Because tacos are yummy.  And easy.  

https://www.howsweeteats.com/2012/05/crockpot-beer-carnitas-tacos/

The recipe call sfor you to brown the meat before putting it in the crockpot.  And while that's a good idea, I've totally skipped it.  

TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Options
    I don't have a recipe to share at the moment but we are def making cookies here later. Need to stay busy
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Sprkls8506 - Share the recipe and pictures if it goes well!  What kind of cookies? 

TTC Since 11/2015
  • Options
    Easy way out. We bought sugar cookie mix and choc chip cookie mix
  • Options
    I'd like to recommend another crockpot recipe . Vegetable chili from gimme some oven. It's yummy. On Fridays we don't eat meat so this was perfect. 
  • Options
    We do crock pot roast that turns out great every time...super simple. A few cups of water and some bullion cubes, add any size roast and whatever veggies you like (we generally do baby carrots and the small potatos) and cook on high till the roast is fall apart tender. Usually 6 ish hours. I've never had one turn out bad!
  • Options
    We did make your own sushi night tonight. I've got my two best friends sleeping over so it was a fun night
  • Options
    @Rk4047 crockpot roast is one of our favs!