October 2016 Moms

Belated Twatwaffle Tuesday 11.01.2016

Re: Belated Twatwaffle Tuesday 11.01.2016

• Extra tw: my dh

I love him but man did he piss me off yesterday (Monday!? I'm not even sure anymore!). I asked him to hold the baby so I could go to the bathroom. When I went to hand her off I realized she needed to be changed so I said that fact out loud. Basically at the same time our 3 year old asked me for cereal- which I said I'd get when I got out of the bathroom. Went to the bathroom and came out and dh is still standing there with the baby. He didn't make an attempt to change the baby OR get the cereal for dd. 

I know i didnt ask him to do either thing but come on they are your kids too!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Extra tw: my dh

I love him but man did he piss me off yesterday (Monday!? I'm not even sure anymore!). I asked him to hold the baby so I could go to the bathroom. When I went to hand her off I realized she needed to be changed so I said that fact out loud. Basically at the same time our 3 year old asked me for cereal- which I said I'd get when I got out of the bathroom. Went to the bathroom and came out and dh is still standing there with the baby. He didn't make an attempt to change the baby OR get the cereal for dd. 

I know i didnt ask him to do either thing but come on they are your kids too!!!
  • @maf9866 They just don't get it. My husband likes to bring the baby out to the living room in the morning to cuddle her, but doesn't realize that she's been asleep for 6 hours and needs a new diaper before anything. He also thinks he can just lay her down to sleep at night when he ready for bed. It's like no you have to change her then feed her if you expect to get any sleep at all. 
  • @nataliemaephotography your LO sleeps for 6 hours?! So jealous haha

@maf9866 I had to delete the app and reinstall it because it kept crashing when I tried to open it. That seems to have fixed it though.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @nataliemaephotography haha they really don't get it! And even if I'm willing to look past not changing her diaper- he definitely could have gotten the 3 year old cereal! I think he thinks he can only do one thing at a time. If I only could ever just hold her, life around here would come to a halt! 

@LGW2015 I had to do that too but it took two reloads to get it to work. I find it easier to mobile bump but between that and the monthly log outs, I get so mad at the app!
  • I don't even use the app anymore, I just log into TB from the browser on my phone. Loads better, and doesn't drain my battery like the app does!

• @maf9866 same. The app crashed all day yesterday for me. 
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • The app crashed for me too yesterday- had to update it. 
  • I had to update and then delete and re-download the app for it to work. 

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• My MIL who we unfortunately live with, she has taken over everything from nappies to feeding to putting him sleep, i just feel like I gave birth just for her 
  • @tinylisa84 Step up and set boundaries NOW. If you want control, you need take it.
  • Yikes @tinylisa84, I would be livid if anyone was doing that! nice to have help, but definitely need boundaries.