July 2017 Moms

*Tuesday Ticker Change* 11/1

Shamelessly taken from Sunday. :) (I also hope I'm not stepping on any toes.)

This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is one thing that you hope to expose your child to? (i.e., sports or another interest)?

Married: 10/13/2013
TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017

Re: *Tuesday Ticker Change* 11/1

• How far along are you? 4w0d (per my O date)

How big is baby? a poppy seed

Upcoming appointments this week? I will probably have another beta check (depending on today's results).

Any new symptoms or changes? I think the heartburn is starting...I hate heartburn.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is one thing that you hope to expose your child to? (i.e., sports or another interest)? I have always been really into space-related things, so I am hoping to instill a love of space from an early age. Read: I want the nursery to be space-themed.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • How far along are you?  4 weeks even. 

How big is baby? A poppyseed. Awww. 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nothing until December, and actually it's not until I'm technically in my 9th week. The suspense might kill me. 

Any new symptoms or changes? I've been experiencing some queasiness when I haven't eaten in a while. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope. 

GTKY: What is one thing that you hope to expose your child to? (i.e., sports or another interest)? H and I love traveling. So hopefully the little one will also love to experience other cultures and travel, too. 
  • Loading the player...
  • JAM85JAM85 member
    edited November 2016

How far along are you? 5w

How big is baby? Appleseed

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope not until ultrasound on Nov 21

Any new symptoms or changes? Eh nausea is creeping in and was bad tonight but the bad reflux i had around 4w actually got a little better. I have had a cold straight up since 1DPO (literally not joking) and at this point I assume the pregnancy rhinitis is starting earlier this time. Also so much bloating. So much.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is one thing that you hope to expose your child to? (i.e., sports or another interest)?

love of reading and sports 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 4 weeks

How big is baby? a poppyseed?

Upcoming appointments this week? none. first appointment 11/30

Any new symptoms or changes? queasy, no appetite, tired

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is one thing that you hope to expose your child to? (i.e., sports or another interest)? baseball, football, snowboarding, soccer

• How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? I don't know yet

Upcoming appointments this week? Not this week

Any new symptoms or changes?  I am just exhausted all the time. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I want to be willing to let he/she try anything they want to.