March 2017 Moms

Randoms! 10/31

Married DH 12/31/13
BFP#1  1/21/14 ended in loss DNC 3/5/14
BFP#2  7/2014 Baby Girl born 4/15/15
BFP#3  2/10/2016 natural mc 2/27/2016
BFP#4 6/25/2016 Due 3/2/2017

Re: Randoms! 10/31

• I live in a poor area and because of that 95% of my trick or treaters won't wear a costume tonight. It's also heavily Hispanic so they also don't say trick or treat, they just kind of stand there with their bags out and this expectant look on their face. I wish their parents would do something, anything for the costume...draw on their face with eyeliner, tie a towel around their neck as a cape...something!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I live in a poor area and because of that 95% of my trick or treaters won't wear a costume tonight. It's also heavily Hispanic so they also don't say trick or treat, they just kind of stand there with their bags out and this expectant look on their face. I wish their parents would do something, anything for the costume...draw on their face with eyeliner, tie a towel around their neck as a cape...something!
    What a fun opportunity to serve them! They probably don't get bags of fun candy very often:)
    Married DH 12/31/13
    BFP#1  1/21/14 ended in loss DNC 3/5/14
    BFP#2  7/2014 Baby Girl born 4/15/15
    BFP#3  2/10/2016 natural mc 2/27/2016
    BFP#4 6/25/2016 Due 3/2/2017
  • Loading the player...
    What a fun opportunity to serve them! They probably don't get bags of fun candy very often:)
    I buy candy I like, too, so it's all chocolate. 

• My job is taking over my dreams... Second time in the last few weeks I have woken up realizing I didn't do something I needed to leading to very sleepless hours until I am at my computer.

My dreams have become so realistic that I actually don't know what is real vs. not anymore... I actually have to google things when I wake up to see! 
  • I'm starving today!  At +21 weeks egads haven't been this hungry yet!  Yesterday I was a bottomless pit, kept stuffing myself with apples and carrots and bananas but had a cupcake
    too.  This is horrible. 
  • I am right there with you! I've been eating cereal before going to bed to stave off hunger and yet still laying in bed my stomach is just rumbling... I also peed 4 times in one hour yesterday 
  • I want to start looking for a take-home outfit for little man, but I'm being oddly superstitious about it. Like, I have it in my head that I can't do this until we reach viability, which is stupid. I'm jealous of everyone who is nearing that time! I've said it before, but being due toward the end of the month sucks giant donkey balls. 
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • chrlyr said:
    I want to start looking for a take-home outfit for little man, but I'm being oddly superstitious about it. Like, I have it in my head that I can't do this until we reach viability, which is stupid. I'm jealous of everyone who is nearing that time! I've said it before, but being due toward the end of the month sucks giant donkey balls. 
    Aw, I'm sorry you're feeling this way! Don't let it stop you from shopping :) if you find something cute you love you should totally buy it!
  • chrlyr said:mo
    I want to start looking for a take-home outfit for little man, but I'm being oddly superstitious about it. Like, I have it in my head that I can't do this until we reach viability, which is stupid. I'm jealous of everyone who is nearing that time! I've said it before, but being due toward the end of the month sucks giant donkey balls. 
    I've been looking since I found out the sex, but I'm worried I'll buy something then find something more perfect later on.  I made a shadow box for my daughter with hers and I wanna do the same thing for baby boy. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @librarymom917 omg that shadow box is SUCH a cute idea!!!

@chrlyr I get why you want to wait. Sometimes I have those same thoughts. Trying to step out and buy things anyway. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @npaulie That video is hysterical! I lost it at "starch masks"  :D

Pregnancy Ticker

• @kjd291 if our hospital wasn't so amazing I'd consider one this time but we had such a great experience there I can't wait to go back lol
  • @AverageAsh I am completely full, thanks to my cheap Chipotle ($3 meal with a Halloween costume!), but... that picture... I might NEED to send DH out for a donut... *insert Homer Simpson drool noise here* 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

*TW* - BFP & MC in March 2016.
    BFP in June 2016; EDD March 2017.
    Samuel born February 2017! 

• if I have one more dream about buffalo chicken pizza....
  • @npaulie I love it, it has her coming home outfit, her hospital bracelet, her hospital hat, the label on her hospital crib, an ultrasound photo, her first birthday shirt and invitation, the onesie she wore in our wedding that says "flower girl 9/17/11"  and a little baby rattle. Basically it's like a "first year"  shadow box I guess.  I wanna make one for my wedding too but I haven't found a shadow box big enough yet, I wanna put my dress in it.
  • I had an appointment this morning and when my OB checked my abdomen she said "wow, we did an ultrasound on you at 12 weeks right?! There's only one in there?" I just about peed my pants. Why would you say that?!
    She literally got out the Doppler and checked to make sure there was only one heartbeat. What a scare!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• Same lady I work with who keeps asking me if I'm eating Kale asked me again today. Just told her "No and I probably won't" hope she stops making comments about what she wants me to eat
  • I have my first pregnant cold of the season. I am ready to just skip ahead a few days and feel better.  Of course I didn't catch it untill after I went all weekend waiting hand and foot on my H who always thinks he's dying when he's sick.  Ugh. Man flu. Now I'm sick, home taking care of a toddler... aka Netflix is taking care of my toddler.

also::anyone else in weddings this pregnancy?  I'm in a Christmas week wedding - i just tried my dress on and I already look like a whale. Bahah. Not a very belly complimenting dress--more moo moo look.  Not going to be wanting any duplicates of the wedding photos... and still two months to grow bigger and bloat even more ; )
  • @DrillSergeantCat how did it go? You look fab! Love that color on you!
  • librarymom917librarymom917 member
    edited November 2016
    @kjd291  I just got over my first pregnancy cold and today my husband, who hardly ever gets sick he has a super immune system, comes home from his work hitch sick...  I have a feeling he's gonna be so whiny and I'm gonna catch it and I'm gonna get sick with it 10 times worse. 

• you should put a mask on him... tell him it's bc you don't want to get sick but secretly it might keep the whining under control lol
    Bahaha. YES. 

@librarymom917 I hope for your sake it's the same cold you already had so there is no chance of you getting one again!! 
  • I had 4 weddings in the last 4 weeks of my pregnancy. (In August! ) I don't even know how I survived! I was in one wedding and had to do a reading while having some serious BH contractions and feeling like I was going to be sick.. and I definitely looked like a whale to add to the joy. 
  • @Burrberrymum o.my.gosh! You're a super hero!  
  • no part of that sounds fun
  • @kjd291 You can't tell in the picture, but the dress had a thigh high slit. When I first bought the dress that wasn't a problem. However, the belly grew and the slit got higher and higher and higher (see where I'm going with this?). As we're walking out to do pictures before the ceremony, the MOB says something about my dress flying open. I had no idea that the slit was not about two inches higher than my crotch. Thank god I had panties on!! We pinned it down for the ceremony.

I was dealing with SPD and palpitations that day so I was pretty much forced to sit all day. I was flat exhausted by 7 and we left super early, went back to the hotel where I was asleep by 8:30. 

• Same lady I work with who keeps asking me if I'm eating Kale asked me again today. Just told her "No and I probably won't" hope she stops making comments about what she wants me to eat
    "No but that cupcake for breakfast was delicious and I haven't had a Twix in like 20 minutes, want to split one?" 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @nicklesb I'm cracking up!  That is great!  I had to share with my co-workers.  lol
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • "No but that cupcake for breakfast was delicious and I haven't had a Twix in like 20 minutes, want to split one?" 
    What?!?! NO!! You never split Twix! 
    Normally I'd agree but to get a kale-slinging crazy off my back I'd go nuclear... even though I'm a kale chip fan and eating pretty healthy, anyone bothering me that much about my eating could just bleepity bleep themselves. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Normally I'd agree but to get a kale-slinging crazy off my back I'd go nuclear... even though I'm a kale chip fan and eating pretty healthy, anyone bothering me that much about my eating could just bleepity bleep themselves. 
    When kale slinger comes over and starts pestering you about kale, pull out your Twix, open it, pull one out of the package, slowly smell along its length, and finally take a bite all while looking her directly in the eye. Finally, close your eyes and make an orgasmic mmmmm sound. 
    Well now I'm having a Twix at 10am
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @DrillSergeantCat now you have got to sharw a picture of that crazy slit! Haha. I'm glad you had it pointed out before the ceremony!!
    Sorry it was such a hard day-what trooper and a good friend you are!! 

My wedding is on the day after Christmas... who gets married on a Monday, the day after Christmas? This speshhial snowflake of a friend. I'm already regretting not using the preggo card to get out of it.