June 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 10.31

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: When/how do you plan to announce your pregnancy?

Re: Monday Ticker Change 10.31

• How far along are you?
    9 weeks

How big is baby?
    a cherry

next tuesday - harmony test!

still nauseous. not as bloated. feel like I have a little bump already (this is my second) 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    i have a cold and it sucks!! :( 

Thanksgiving day!

• How far along are you? 6weeks 4days

How big is baby? Sweet pea 

Upcoming appointments this week? First Dr appointment tomorrow morning!! Cannot wait!

Any new symptoms or changes? Head aches, nausea, diarrhea
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 8 weeks

How big is baby? Raspberry

Upcoming appointments this week? Finally yes, Thursday

Any new symptoms or changes? Same old nausea 

Rants/Raves/Questions? My son is an adorable little dragon today, Happy Halloween!

GTKY: When/how do you plan to announce your pregnancy? Thanksgivingish - not sure how quite yet.

Knottie22264748 happy you have an appointment this week! Just as a heads up, the ticker change threads are meant for you to post when you are entering a new week - so if you are 7 weeks on Thursday, you should post on the Thursday ticker change board. :)

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• How far along are you?
    8 weeks!
    How big is baby?
    Raspberry according to TB. An iphone app icon according to another list I found today.

Yes! Finally! Friday I have my first real appointment (met with the nurse last week). We will do a dating US and hopefully everything will be on track.

More of the same. It is getting harder to hide this pregnancy though. I have a bump, I know people will say it's bloat, but I can't suck it in and it's hard like a bump. It also doesn't go away, so it is a bump. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I really can't wait until my energy comes back!

We will tell the rest of our family on Friday after we make sure everything is a go. I will probably tell my department at work next week, not sure when I will officially announce to my students yet, but some have already asked me several times.
  • How far along are you? 8 Weeks

How big is baby? Raspberry according to The Bump :) Kidney Bean according to my other app

Upcoming appointments this week? Not til next week... I can't wait!

Any new symptoms or changes? Nothing.... still just exhausted.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I slept almost all day yesterday, and all night last night. I'd just like to feel rested. I wake up like I slept great, even if I was up for an hour or two through out the night, then 30 mins later I feel like I didn't sleep at all.

GTKY: When/how do you plan to announce your pregnancy? My husband was way too excited. He slipped up to almost every one already. My mother-in-law is my boss so that saves a step. I told my mom and my brother (there was a Halloween party... I was expected to drink)

How we told my parents and my in laws:

-Elizabeth Marie
  • How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? a blueberry by one app, a small raspberry by another

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope, but by this time next week I will be at my appointment which gives me all the feels.

Any new symptoms or changes?  So nauseous and tired.  My nipples, well areolas really, are big which I knew was going to happen, but was still disappointing to see.  Work pants still button but only as long as I'm standing up, so belly band is on the way.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Just excited to get through the week so I can get to my first u/s and make sure everything is okay.

GTKY: When/how do you plan to announce your pregnancy?  We plan to announce to our families Thanksgiving weekend (10w).  We have a plan for his sister involving her 3 dogs.  For my family, I change my mind every three minutes.  So many ideas only one announcement.  We'll let our friends know about 2 weeks later.
  • @Imc929 LOL I am such a dork! Thanks for the heads up!  
  • How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? Blueberry

Upcoming appointments this week? U/s on Friday!

Any new symptoms or changes? Just more bloated. Ugh.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nah.

GTKY: When/how do you plan to announce your pregnancy? We announced on social media last week after our u/s.  It also so happened to be our anniversary, so it was perfect.  This is our announcement.  All of our family and closest friends and my work knew the (almost) day I got a positive test.

BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 25 | DH: 29
    Married: October 27, 2012
    TTC #1: November 2014
    MC: March 2016
    BFP #2: October 2016
    Our fur-baby is a black Labrador Retriever.
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5a8aa2/
  • @helloaustin123 Yay for the harmony test this week!

@knottie22264748 Good luck at your appointment today!

@emichelle86 Good luck at your appointment Friday!

@elizabethsbp Your announcement is so cute!

BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 25 | DH: 29
    Married: October 27, 2012
    TTC #1: November 2014
    MC: March 2016
    BFP #2: October 2016
    Our fur-baby is a black Labrador Retriever.
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5a8aa2/
  • How far along are you? 6 weeks

How big is baby? sweet pea

Upcoming appointments this week? none

Any new symptoms or changes? The nausea has started.  yesterday my husband was eating a turkey sandwich and just the smell of it made be ill.  Still exhausted . 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I don't remember being so constipated this early in my last pregnancy!  I'm thinking iit's a side effect of the Crinone 8%.

GTKY: When/how do you plan to announce your pregnancy? My parents already know.   As long as everything looks good on the ultrasoynd on the 88h then we'll tell my husband's parents and the rest of our family.  After that I'm posting the following for our FB friends on Thanksgiving:
    "Baby due June 2017!!
    Given our history of early losses we debated sharing this news so early.  However,  we realized that our history is actually the very reason we should share it now.  We got to see our little one and hear a hearbeat, which hasn't happened since Ava.  So we are going to celebrate every second that this baby is in our lives and we hope you will too!"
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How far along are you?
    7 weeks
    How big is baby?
    A blueberry.
    First u/s tomorrow!
    More nausea, bigger boobs.
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Just praying everything looks good tomorrow.  I'm unbelievably nervous even though I think everything is fine.
    Probably at Thanksgiving if all goes well.  Nothing fancy, we'll just show the u/s pics.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz

• How far along are you? 8 weeks 

How big is baby? a raspberry  

Upcoming appointments this week? Next week! 

Any new symptoms or changes? I am feeling extreme nauseous to day!  

Rants/Raves/Questions? I have been feeling so sick the last few days and I have a huge test for my teaching license tomorrow and I have been getting sick from looking at my computer!  

I do not think we have really made up our minds. I think I will tell the rest of my family after this weeks appointment but wait until the second trimester to put it out on social media. 
    Me: 22 DH: 27
    BFP: 9/29 
  • How far along are you? 8 Weeks 

How big is baby? Raspberry

Upcoming appointments this week? No 

Any new symptoms or changes? My queasiness comes and goes, but I don't have much appetite for a lot. I mainly eat fruit and veggies it seems to be easier on the gut. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? My healthcare team are pissing me off... bouncing me back and forth and not LISTENING to what I say when I speak... I have found I am extremly irratible and bitchy. 

GTKY: When/how do you plan to announce your pregnancy? Not sure yet, a few select people know .. but im keeping it under wraps for now. 
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• How far along are you? 7 weeks!

How big is baby? Blueberry

Upcoming appointments this week? I have an "over the phone" appointment with a nurse on Thursday but in exactly one week I will FINALLY have my first OB appointment. Pretty sure we will do a dating U/S and everything so I cannot WAIT.

Any new symptoms or changes? More of the same for the most part. Feeling really nauseous when my stomach is too full or too empty, but also feel nauseous when I think about eating. TIRED.  

Rants/Raves/Questions? For some reason I am having a hard time connecting with this pregnancy/baby. I don't remember feeling so disconnected with my last (and only) pregnancy. Idk if it's because I haven't seen that everything is "okay" yet so I am being overly cautious with my feelings or if it just hasn't sunk in yet or what. Hope this changes soon!

GTKY: When/how do you plan to announce your pregnancy? We already told my parents/siblings and my in-laws. We are all very close and it was way too hard to hide when we spend soo much time with them and they know my habits so well. We will probably start telling those closest to us as we see them after we have the U/S and learn that everything is good. I'll be just over 8 weeks. Then I'm sure we will tell the rest of our families around Thanksgiving. We are getting family pictures done this weekend so maybe we will be able to work something cute into those for an "announcement". We also got DS a little "big brother" tshirt to wear to tell our parents/siblings.
    ~Kelsey

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How far along are you? 9 Weeks

How big is baby? a cherry (not gunna lie, I had to go check TB app)

Upcoming appointments this week? YES!!! FINALLY!!!  I go tomorrow!! :) 

Any new symptoms or changes? more nausea and vomiting.  ugh!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Anyone take their other children to their first appt?  We don't have a sitter so we will have to.  Hoping she does ok with it.  She's 2 1/2.

GTKY: When/how do you plan to announce your pregnancy? our immediate family knows as does my work (thanks to nausea and vomiting)  We plan to tell the extended family at Thanksgiving.