Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekend Randoms

What's up, Bumpies?
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: Weekend Randoms

• I feel like a jerk ! DH and I went out for breakfast. This is his busiest time of year. He truly loves his career. His phone hasn't stopped the last few days and when gets home he tells me every detail about his day. I love hearing about it but lately I have been realizing I am not really listening to him. We went away a couple of weekends ago and he talked about work the ENTIRE time. This morning I maaaayyy have gone about it the wrong way when I told him I am sick of hearing about work all the time and it's all he ever talks about. He got SO upset. He said he is going to stop talking about it. He only told me about it because he thought I liked hearing about it. We went to drop apples off at his hunting spot after this and we did not speak the entire drive there, walk through the woods, or the drive home. When we got home he said "Well that was a fun adventure!". I am a little upset that he got so offended and I also feel really bad that I did offend him ! He asked me what I was thinking before he left for his shift and I said nothing because I need to find a way to explain I love hearing about his day but not 24/7 ! 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited October 2016
    Yesterday DH came to my school and did a fire safety program for my class. Then we had Trunk or Treat and I met up with him at his parents' house for dinner. I literally drove an hour to see them for 30 minutes. I was so tired that I was ready to sleep when I got home, but my OPK was positive and we had to power through it. DH is at work until tomorrow morning, and we have softball playoffs today and tomorrow. Some friends are going out to the bars for Halloween and parties tonight, but I just don't want to go out. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to a walk in doctor yesterday for a possible foot fracture and he decided to fat shame me the whole time and "counsel" me on my calorie intake. I walked into the room and the first thing he asked me was if I was taking my diabetes medication. I'm not even diabetic - my sugar levels are good. Then he insisted on reading though my whole chart because my actual doctor MUST have missed something. Literally my only "health problem" is that I'm anemic. 

And, to top it off, because I was going for an X-ray he asked if I was pregnant. I said no, but we are trying. And what does he say? "Well if you actually cared about having a child you'd lose the exorbitant amount of weight you're carrying. That's why you don't have a child yet." Aca-scuse me bitch. I've been in a room with you for 6 minutes and you have the audacity to say what?

All because I dropped a jar off the top shelf at the grocery store onto my foot. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• @Dilynne That is not cool. I'm sorry you were treated that way. My sister keeps spraining her ankle because she hasn't lost the baby weight she started putting on 12 years ago, but it sounds like you have a totally different situation. Did you say anything to the doctor to show you were offended? I would have sat there with my mouth wide open.

• @dilynne what the what?! I would have lost it. Also, I hope your foot is alright. 

• @Dilynne Wha?????? That's insane - I can't believe a doctor would say that sort of thing! I'd definitely complain to the clinic about that. 
  • @dilynne My Jaw dropped in shock just reading that.  What a prick.  I hope you didn't let it ruin your day.  I can't  even imagine.

My son is 1 today!  We are having a nice quiet family day today's and having a big bash for him tomorrow.  I have 2 dozen cupcakes to ice tonight and a lot of cleaning that I have been putting off!  This year has flown by.
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• @Dilynne I would be livid. That is so unacceptable, not to mention super unprofessional.  If he has a health concern about your weight, there's a right and wrong way to go about it, and he was absolutely wrong.  That Dr is a bully. I'd 100% be making a formal complaint to someone about his practice....

• @Dilynne - You should definitely file some sort of complaint on him for his offensive actions.

@MrsN092714 - Yay for 1 year old!
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• I ran a couple errands and DH and I are getting ready for the hockey game tonight!
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Thanks everybody. I was pretty upset. I kept reminding him that I was here for a foot injury. And then called H who was ready to go down there with pitch forks. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• edited October 2016
    @Dilynne I'm so sorry that happened to you. That's completely unprofessional and I hope you didn't take any of it to heart. I also hope your foot feels better really soon!

@MrsN092714 Yay for 1! It's such a fun age. My DD turned 1 in June and I had to ice all of the cupcakes in the land too so I know what you're going through!

This weekend is pretty boring and it's going by too fast. I went and got my rings checked today (it's part of the warrantee) and then we went to Target for a few things. We're installing a dishwasher and having some friends over in a little bit. I have to write a paper tomorrow and I'm not excited about that.  :s

Edited for spelling mistake
    Me: 24 DH: 28
    DD 6/9/15
    TTC #2 with PCOS since 10/16

July 2017 Siggy Challenge- Animals Eating Summer Foods

• @Dilynne wow, that's just completely ridiculous! I can't understand how anyone could think that speaking to someone that way is called for in any circumstance 

Spent the day visiting my parents and discussing a possible new business venture for my H, as well as planning out a possible patio for the backyard. Otherwise, pretty standard weekend.

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• @Dilynne wow that is completely unacceptable and so unprofessional. I am angry for you just reading this so I can only imagine how it made you feel. I'm so sorry you had to experience that. I would really put a complaint in! 

It's Sunday already and the weekend is flying by! It's been fun and still have some fun to look forward to later today pumpkin picking with my nieces! DH and I did a paint night yesterday I love them they are so much fun and I like the creative aspect! 
  • Aca-scuse me!!!  LOL! I'm sorry, but I LOVE your reaction. Keep doing you.

This weekend.... took some much needed time off of work to spend at home with DH and the dogs.  Celebrating our first wedding anniversary :)  Went out to dinner and exchanged gifts on Saturday, although our actual date is Monday. Enjoying the beautiful fall colors of the midwest!
    Me: 26   DH: 25   
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1 since July 2016