June 2017 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 10/29

Stolen from one of the other days because I'm too lazy to write a new one.

How far along are you?

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: If you celebrate Halloween, what is your favorite Halloween tradition? Have a halloween costume you're especially proud of? Feel free to post pictures! 

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 10/29

• How far along are you?  6 weeks

How big is baby? sweet pea

Upcoming appointments this week? no appointments until Thanksgiving week

Any new symptoms or changes? My nausea is getting worse

Rants/Raves/Questions? My libido has disappeared.  I'm hoping it returns soon.

GTKY: If you celebrate Halloween, what is your favorite Halloween tradition? Have a halloween costume you're especially proud of? Feel free to post pictures! 
    I love getting the boys dressed up!  This year I have a Batman and a pilot.  

• @flyingncmama we are in the exact same boat :)

How far along are you? 6 Weeks
    How big is baby? Sweet Pea
    Upcoming appointments this week? No appointments this week. First U/S November 9th!
    Any new symptoms or changes? Symptoms are the same, hungry/nauseous and have no idea what I want to eat all at the same time. Very restless sleep.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: I've had a headache all day and can't seem to shake it.
    GTKY: If you celebrate Halloween, what is your favorite Halloween tradition? Have a halloween costume you're especially proud of? Feel free to post pictures! Honestly, Halloween is my least favorite holiday - we did manage to go to a Halloween party last night - but we totally left early and were in bed by 10:30p.
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 9 weeks! 

How big is baby? Size of a cherry

Upcoming appointments this week? not this week. We have our educational meeting with the nurse next week.

Any new symptoms or changes? nothing new just nausea and avoiding smells.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I have been experiencing crazy dreams. They are out there.

GTKY: If you celebrate Halloween, what is your favorite Halloween tradition? Have a halloween costume you're especially proud of? Feel free to post pictures! I have a 4 yr old son, it's all about him.

I can't believe there aren't more Saturday ladies!! Thanks for posting this!