Re: Sunday Ticker Change 10/30/16

• How far along are you? 
    26 weeks!!

How big is baby? 
    She is the size of kale. 

When is your next appointment? 
    Next week! 

Symptom changes? 
    My feet and hands have been real itchy. I'm getting leg cramps every night.  Also, doing a lot is snissing.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your favorite candy?
    I can't pick one.  I love chocolate. But right now,  I've been craving fruit flavors candy like Skittles!

• how far along are you?
    27 weeks

how big is baby?
    A camping lantern, - bunch of bananas, a lettuce or a toilet brush

when is your next appointment?
    not for ages yet - 24th nov

symptom changes?
    i was threw up today for the first time in ages and havnt felt great in general today. Hoping it was just something i ate & not a return to the nastiness of the first trimester!

rants / raves / questions?
    i had a bit of a freak out on wednesday as usually the baby is very active in the morning when im at
    work & i didnt feel her move at all. I drank some fruit juice & when that didnt get her moving i drank a can of coke (i rarely drink fizzy drinks) and after about 20 mins she started moving. It was really unnerving & i couldnt help but panic a little & fear the worst for a little bit.

On a lighter note.....officially in the 3rd trimester as of today! So freaking out for a different reason!

GTKY: whats your favourite candy?
    i love sweedish fish but you can only get them here in certain shops & theyre very expensive as theyre imported from the States.
    but for home grown candy, theres a chocolate bar you only get in ireland which is called a golden crisp which is cadbury chocolate with little bits of honeycomb & cant beat a bag of haribo starmix.
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you?
    23 weeks

How big is baby?
    Grapefruit

This Friday

Symptom changes?
    More restless legs at night

Rants/raves/questions?
    Nesting has started!

GTKY: what's your favorite candy?
    Before getting pregnant it was Reese's. But lately all I want is sour candy! So right now my favorite is sour patch kids
  • How far along are you? 
    24 weeks

How big is baby? 
    She is the size of a canteloupe 

Ultrasound the 11th

Symptom changes? 
    Nothing notable has changed this week

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I have zero motivation today 

I pretty much just love candy. Lol. It's a problem. I am digging twix and the special flavors of starburst. 
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you? 24 weeks

How big is baby? Cantaloupe 

When is your next appointment?  This Friday I do the glucose test.  

Symptom changes? Getting big! Minor leg cramping at night.  Appetite comes and goes 

Rant/Rave/Questions? My SO had his Three year old this weekend.  I'm exhausted!!!

GTKY: What is your favorite candy? I've been into the Twix this Halloween. 
  • becks13-2becks13-2 member
    edited October 2016
    How far along are you? 
    23 Weeks

How big is baby? 
    The size of a grapefruit

November 15th

Symptom changes? 
    Nothing notable has changed this week

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Today was just a shitty day over all.  I was not my usual self at work and my manager was all over my ass about stuff that I've done a million times already(which was all of the sudden wrong). She's always got to have someone to nag at and pick on, today that person was me, and it pissed me off.

Candy is my biggest weakness, it's super hard to pick a favourite. I love chocolate but I'm super partial to gummy candy as well. I used to be really into Jelly Belly brand jelly beans, but the mix at the local super market doesn't have my favourite flavour in it anymore. Boo.