June 2017 Moms

Any other planner addicts here?

I'm obsessed with my Erin Condren and have a couple of others I play with. Anyway, Michaels just released a line of spiral planners and there's a pregnancy one! I absolutely love it! $29.99 but they've always got 50% off coupons so you can't beat $15. The layout is pretty amazing. Just wanted to share if anybody else is interested!

Me: 38 l DH: 41
Gavin - 8/27/10
*TW*
Gabriel - 2nd tri loss 5/17/16 Trisomy 18 & 21
Hope -  2nd tri loss 12/7/16 complications from pneumonia

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Any other planner addicts here?

• @thatlauragirl OMG! I need this! I love planners and I was just telling DH I need to get one to start keeping up with doctor's appointments and stuff!

BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 25 | DH: 29
    Married: October 27, 2012
    TTC #1: November 2014
    MC: March 2016
    BFP #2: October 2016
    Our fur-baby is a black Labrador Retriever.
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5a8aa2/
  • I need to get this for my husband, I've told him like 5 times already this week we have an appointment tomorrow at the midwives office and he keeps forgetting. 
  • Loading the player...
  • edited October 2016
    I'm on my 2nd Erin Condren and have bought an EC for all my closest friends. Definitely going to check that Michael's planner out! There's an infamous pregnancy planner out in the universe that is no longer in production and it's literally going for hundreds of dollars USED on Amazon and eBay. I was trying for a good day to get my hands on one for a cheap price, but nada.
  • I'm on my 2nd Erin Condren and have bought an EC for all my closest friends. Definitely going to check that Michael's planner out! There's an infamous pregnancy planner out in the universe that is no longer in production and it's literally going for hundreds of dollars USED on Amazon and eBay. I was trying for a good day to get my hands on one for a cheap price, but nada.
    Ooh, I'd be curious to see it!!! Michaels did a whole line and it's crazy how similar the regular planners are to the EC's. 
    Gavin - 8/27/10
    *TW*

• I'll find the link! The reviews were out of this world, so of course I'm like I MUST HAVE IT
  • cute, 
    i am doing some notes & scribbles into my daily/weekly journal.  nothing as organized as these planners 
    J+J 05.12  .  N 04.15  .   No.2 due 06.17
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @thatlauragirl and @Knottie42089123 I must not be as serious about planners as you girls are because I had never heard of Erin Condren until now.  So, I looked it up, and I honestly don't see anything special about those planners over the ones from Target or Staples.  Why are these the best?  (And worth over $50!)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Ooh... interesting! I have a Lily Pulitzer planner I love, but I always like to see new ones. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Where do you buy the Erin Condren planners? I'm not good with planners at all but am really trying to be. My mom's birthday is tomorrow and she mentioned she need a new one. 
  • Just got my new EC Vertical Life Planner and a Deluxe monthly planner in the mail!! But clearly need to go hunt this down as well!!!!
  • I like EC's quality is very good and I like customizing the cover for myself. I bought a Kikki K planner and it's still sitting in the box. 
  • I use a regular planner that I got from TJ Maxx but this definitely looks interesting!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • I need ones of these!!! I have wanted to order a EC but my cart total is always like 100 and that's a lot but I will be looking at micheals tomorrow! 
    Me: 22 DH: 27
    BFP: 9/29 
  • I saw another pregnancy planner on Etsy that looked interesting, too!  Now, I'm torn between it and the one at Michael's!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/180931906/printable-pregnancy-planner-journal 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Lurking from December '16, but I also love planners! I just got my 2017 Erin Condren one in the mail yesterday... and can't wait to start writing in it - along with using stickers!

I debated on a pregnancy one, but had bought an extended one for 2016 from Erin Condren since I had been going off weird months in other planners I would get (all from Barnes and Noble, which were still great). That Michael's one is pretty sweet, though. What a nice way to capture everything birth-related in one place!
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Kacie209 Your cat gif has me cracking up. :D:D:D
  • *lurking from July 17*
    I just recently learned about the wonders of planners! I bought a Me and My Big Ideas planner which is similar to Erin Condren but cheaper. I LOOOOOVE it!

• mrlight said:
    I saw another pregnancy planner on Etsy that looked interesting, too!  Now, I'm torn between it and the one at Michael's!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/180931906/printable-pregnancy-planner-journal 
    Oh man, that's cute! I just favorited it even though I clearly don't need two of them. :|
    Gavin - 8/27/10
    *TW*

• osucma said:

*lurking from July 17*
    I just recently learned about the wonders of planners! I bought a Me and My Big Ideas planner which is similar to Erin Condren but cheaper. I LOOOOOVE it!

I just got the MAMBI Happy Mini yesterday as well - I love it!!!
    Gavin - 8/27/10
    *TW*

• @Wino0920 I ordered mine off the Erin Condren website but now Staples sells them as well!
    Gavin - 8/27/10
    *TW*

• I love nice planners.  I haven't taken the plunge on an EC yet because of the price, but they really are cute.  Today I stopped at 2 different Michael's locations (1 near my office and 1 near my house) and neither had the pregnancy planner :( I would love to have it, but I hate paying shipping.
  • I'm in line at Michael's getting mine! 50% coupon ends today! 
    Btw it looks like Michael's has come out with a line of EC knockoffs, good way to try out that style at a fraction of the cost!
  • I'm in line at Michael's getting mine! 50% coupon ends today! 
    Btw it looks like Michael's has come out with a line of EC knockoffs, good way to try out that style at a fraction of the cost!

Did the coupon work? The ones at my store were bogo 50% off so no coupon :(
    Oh well, guess I dont need it in addition to my regular planner! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • @GlitterFish I'm sorry your coupon didn't work.  I finally tracked one down today while shopping with my mom and the coupon worked for me.  I wasn't sure if it would, but the cashier said that since I was just buying one planner and the sale didn't kick in until you bought two, that's why it worked.
  • @MrsW524 Aw man, I didn't even bring it to the cashier when I saw the sale sign! Oh well, maybe I'll try tomorrow... 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I just bullet journal -- but for my sons baby book I made a project life album.  :)

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• @lmc929 I so admire you! I love bujos but I'm just not creative enough.
    Gavin - 8/27/10
    *TW*

• They were bogo at the store but instead I pulled up the coupon on my phone and bought just one w that discount
  • What is a bullet journal and how do I not know about this?
  • I got this one cause they didn't have the pregnancy one got all the bells and whistles too lol 
    Me: 22 DH: 27
    BFP: 9/29