Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Officially returning...

Just had my latest beta and it's dropped by about 50%. So I'm stopping my progesterone tonight and then the wait begins. I know it varies, but any idea when you normally start bleeding? My HCG is less than 200, so at least it doesn't have far to go. I just wish my body would recognize and stop trying to stay pregnant. 
Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Officially returning...

• I am sorry. 

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • I am sorry for your loss
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry. No idea on an answer for you. My first two were instant bleeding and my third was a missed mc for 3 weeks and then the bleeding started. Hugs and prayers ❤️
                                          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
                                                                     Formerly ChoicesMom
                                                                         "Squishy" 2007
                                                           "Lyric" EDD Nov/4/11 - c/p Feb/11
                                                                            "Fishy" 2012
                                                                            "Bean" 2014
                                                             "Lux" EDD Apr/21/17 - c/p Aug/16
                                                       "Kokonah" EDD May/24/17 - m/c Oct/16
                                1 surprise - 1 Noonie - 1 preemie - 3 gone but not forgotten - One more on the way!!
                                                          Grab bag of mental health disorders
                                                                              Pancolitis

• When I had my miscarriage I found out on March 14th and miscarried on March 19th.  On March 14th my numbers were still 6k or so. Hope that helps.  So sorry for your loss.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My doc told me about 3 weeks for me to come in and make sure mine was back down...I was at 2300 so I would imagine a week or less for yours to come down once your body actually starts the process.
  • I topped off at 25,000 and have been coming down approximately 50% every week.  I am 6 weeks in and at 2,500.  The nurse estimates 3-5 more weeks for me if I keep up the trend.  What has your trend been like?  Reducing normally?  I hope it is a quick drop for you. Let us know when you hit 0.
  • My doctor said that it'll take "a few weeks" before I hit 0.  

I was at 22,000 on Oct 6th when I found out that things didn't look good

8,500 on Oct. 20th when I found out that the pregnancy wasn't going to make it.

On Oct. 27th I was at 143
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• I started bleeding last Sunday. Monday, HCG was 32. I bled for 5 days and this morning, I took a HPT and it was negative, so I'm assuming I'm back at or near zero. Thankful that this was a relatively quick process. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry you are back here. Hugs. 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers