• Loading the player...
  • She is so cute @kswiger06!! 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Ahhh she is adorable @kswiger06!
  • She's so cute! What breed is she? 
  • @kswiger06 DS said "what his name is? I bet it's Marshall"
  • Awwww @kswier06! Is she an Australian shepherd?
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Omg that dog is so cute @kswiger06! What kind is it?
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • @Afkash My sister isn't doing super great. She actually seems to be getting worse. We spent all weekend clearing out her apartment and my mom is taking her dog back to CA. She's not going to be discharged anytime soon and they are still trying to find a long term facility they can transfer her to. She didn't even want to visit with me and my mom yesterday, which was heartbreaking. She's on 24 hr suicide watch because she tried to harm herself the other day. I'm just hoping maybe once they get her transferred to a facility more equipped to deal with her situation that she will start to get better. It's so hard to see her like this and know there's nothing we can do to help, other than just be there.

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @scifichick09 I'm sorry to hear that your sister is not doing better at this point. Just try to remember that recovery can be a long road, and  you are doing all you can in being there for her. As hard as it is, make sure to take care of yourself too! 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • @scifichick09 I'm so sorry to hear your sister is still struggling. Hoping you all come throughout this stronger and closer.
  • @scifichick09 As someone who has done this for a loved one, know you are doing exactly the right things! These first few weeks are the hardest but you are right, a longer term facility will do wonders. Also, getting her on the correct medication and some routine will do wonders as well. I'm glad your mom can take her dog and the housing issue is being resolved. It sounds like your sister is lucky to have you all.

I second what PPs have  said, make sure you are taking care of yourself. She is in good hands but you can't pour from an empty cup. *hugs*

And I'm always here to talk or listen if you want.
  • @kswiger06 - puppy is SO cute!!! <3

• I can not believe the Cubs won the World Series last night!!! Even though I'm a White Sox fan,  I'm so happy for Chicago and all the true Cubs fans! I watched the game until the 9th inning and then HAD to go to bed.  
    We're going to be celebrating this for a long time.  

• @Afkash My sister isn't doing super great. She actually seems to be getting worse. We spent all weekend clearing out her apartment and my mom is taking her dog back to CA. She's not going to be discharged anytime soon and they are still trying to find a long term facility they can transfer her to. She didn't even want to visit with me and my mom yesterday, which was heartbreaking. She's on 24 hr suicide watch because she tried to harm herself the other day. I'm just hoping maybe once they get her transferred to a facility more equipped to deal with her situation that she will start to get better. It's so hard to see her like this and know there's nothing we can do to help, other than just be there.
    Omg! I'm so sorry @scifichick09 ! I posted earlier today without catching up on the thread. 
    I'm sorry your sister is going to a long term facility but it sounds like it's for the best.  Last year I was hospitalized for depression and it was such an awful mindset to be in. I was also extremely terrified when they said that they wouldn't let me go and I had to be admitted. But it ended up being a blessing for me because the guidance and lessons they taught me made me realize that I DO have to stay on my antidepressant medication.  (I was always in denial that I needed them so I would keep trying to get off them.)
    So I really hope the facility your sister goes to is a really good one and she'll come out of there better than ever.  I'm praying for her deeply.  And you stay strong,  too. 

• @scifichick09 I'm sorry your sister isn't doing well. That's got to be so difficult.  <3
  • Congratulations @madamerwin !!

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations @madamerwin! Good for you! That sound awesome 
  • DH is being put on forced shared workweek (1 day a week they take a day off and get unemployment). It's happened every few years with this company. A little scarier given he's not union anymore... and we have a baby due in less then 3 months..... 

The glitter part is I'm writing up his honey do list! Yea my projects are going to get done!!!
    :)
  • Wohoo! Congratulations @madamerwin!!