February 2017 Moms

Weekend sunshine

any fun or relaxing plans this weekend??

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Weekend sunshine

• Loading the player...
  • Have fun at your baby shower!!! @skiingstark
  • Have a great time @skiingstark!

Today I had lunch with a friend and ran some errands to the craft store for baby projects and decor I've decided I need! Definitely nesting now! Later tonight we are going to a Halloween party.
  • I'm going to get one of those cool HD ultrasounds later today with my family! Can't wait to see my little lady.
  • catmommaccatmommac member
    edited October 2016
    My husband & I had a First Aid/CPR/AED course today. Pretty boring but relevant refresher. Paid more attention to infant CPR this time around.

Tomorroe we'll carve pumpkins!
  • I cleaned the bathroom today and I feel really accomplished. When DS wakes up from his nap, I'm going to pick up a pumpkin pie and I am ridiculously excited about that. 

Happy shower @skiingstark !
  • Hopefully after work tomorrow I am going to be finishing some artwork I started a few days ago. I am really sporadic with my drawing so I really want to be able to do something before the month is up. I'd say I wanted to do something Halloween themed as well, but I think that would be being a little too ambitious knowing my motivations levels ^^;
  • I had a prenatal massage yesterday and it helped my back so much. Tonight we have reservations at a steak house and I'm so excited to get dressed up for it. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thank you @tentacular! That sounds like a great day :)
  • That's beautiful @gretchypoo! I'm so glad you had a good time! It looks so peaceful and relaxing there.
  • @Gretchypoo that looks like it was a great trip!!
  • @Shawlls is that a baby goat?! Also,  your kid is so adorable!

• My mom is coming to visit tomorrow morning! Nails and shopping and quality time together. She pretty much rocks -- both kids are pumped as well, so I'll have to fend them off. ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I really like that color @Gretchypoo!
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • @Gretchypoo that looks lovely 
  • Our first Bradley class is tomorrow at 6! Woohoo!

Also @gretchypoo I agree I love that color!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Watching DH coach his first game this evening! His HS boys b-ball team plays their first pre-season tournament today! 
  • @WinchesterGirl we start Bradley tomorrow too! Good luck!
  • @Gretchypoo that picture of your husband and your father painting is too freaking sweet!! Makes me miss my dad.  He's only 15 minutes away but my mom has had this nasty cough so I've been avoiding going to their house the past couple of weeks.  

• I have a bunch of things to do this weekend.  Most of it is paperwork including sending in my ballot.  (I wanted to try do some research on the judges.  There's so many of them.) But it's warm here today and my apartment is too hot,  no wind flow at all,  so I'm having trouble breathing. I forgot how nice it is to be back at work and not have to worry about things like this.  My husband, on the other hand, has suffered the past 2-3 days in this heat.  Poor man.  
    But basically,  I don't think I'll be doing anything but laying around today.  

• @Gretchypoo, I just choked on the drink I was having when I saw what you wrote about from that angle your H and dad looking similar and then the picture to back it up. HAHA I don't know why it struck me as so hilarious, I think because we always joke with my sis that her soon to be H and our dad look very similar (from any angle.) 
  • @krob OMG what a cutie!
  • @krob he is gorgeous! I love his little outfit, so cute!
  • @krob omg hat pocket square is really bringing the whole thing together. 
  • @krob omg amazing. That's one dapper man.