February 2017 Moms

UO Thursday!

13»

Re: UO Thursday!

• UO re. Disney World: I am BUMMED that they got rid of the Maelstrom to make the Frozen ride. It's a violation of my childhood memories. Yes, make a Frozen ride, but don't mess with Norway. It was always my favorite as a kid for some reason.
  • Xstatic3333 said: ki
    UO re. Disney World: I am BUMMED that they got rid of the Maelstrom to make the Frozen ride. It's a violation of my childhood memories. Yes, make a Frozen ride, but don't mess with Norway. It was always my favorite as a kid for some reason.
    Yep, I agree, choose either a ride that is not popular or make a new ride they have plenty of space in epcot. 

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • edited October 2016
    Re: Disney
    I went at 17 with a friend and had a blast! We can't wait to take the girls when they are a bit older. I'm thinking at least 5 & 7.  DH has some family in Florida so we would spend sometime elsewhere down there as well.

Re: Photos 
    Aghhh that's not an UO I thought that was like common sense! No baby genitals online!!!  
    I cropped and blurred my daughters birth photo so you could just see her cute face. I don't think I e even posted a shirtless photo of her... maybe a swimming one or bath before 1. But nothing lower to show things! Agh

Re: Music 
    Only love in my heart for Blink 182.
    I also have some serious love for Mid to late 90s rap/hip hop - Ja Rule and the anything that was a good ass shaking song ;) and I can't forget Eminem.
    These days I listen to a lot of Bob Dylan but I'm still known to turn on a Hip Hop channel on Pandora while cleaning my house :)

• Re: matching bras and panties (love that word lol)
    Never matched here. DH is just impressed if I put a real bra on...I'm often wearing none or a sports bra (none is rare though in pregnancy ugh). I'm so boring though no sexy panties either!