April 2017 Moms

FFFC

What are your flame free Friday confessions, mommas?? 

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • I woke up with pink eye.  It's going around my son's classroom and signs have been up for 2 weeks.  I still sent my kids to daycare today because momma needs to save her sick time.  They aren't showing any symptoms, so I don't feel too bad.

Also, pink eye is disgusting.
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • @BeachMommy2B I feel the same way! Not towards board regulars, but towards the drive by random posters...
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • I avoid pediatricians in my kids' practice after they piss me off... One was totally supportive of our transitioning l to cow's milk early from breastmilk to avoid formula and two transitions. The next one told me she was way too young for that (she's almost 11 months and still getting BM too) and pretty much told me I was a terrible parent and I HAD to use formula... How is that helpful?! 
  • It's 3:30pm local time and I'm still in my pajamas. DS has gone from sleeping all night to refusing to fall asleep or stay asleep. I don't know if it's molars or some kind of separation anxiety phase but I'm SO done laying next to him for hours making sure he's asleep.
  • @cafedisco HAHAHAHA!!! I'm literally laughing at your second FFFC!!!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @sdswenson Vegas and pregnant sounds terrible. My husband keeps telling me to have a glass but what's the point? It's just a tease.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• It wasn't s bad as I thought it would be! 
    Have the glass @virginialeigh it really does help that little craving for is. especially if you sip it slow
  • @cafedisco this made me laugh out loud...totally something I would do as well! 
    BabyFruit Ticker