July 2017 Moms

Unpopular Opinion (UO) Thursday 10/27

Let's hear it ladies! What are some of your unpopular opinions?

Re: Unpopular Opinion (UO) Thursday 10/27

• @kghusker1003 I am a huge TWD fan! American Horror story was okay the first few season. The last few have been a reach IMO so I agree with you there.

Mine is that in general I am not a fan of potlucks. There is always 2-3 people who eat the food but don't actually provide anything for the group.

• Loading the player...
  • @kghusker1003 I'm not into The Walking Dead or American Horror Story either.

I've also never read or watched Harry Potter. And have no interest in doing so.

#sorrynotsorry.
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• Add me to the no Walking Dead crew. And no American Horror story. I have also never read or watched Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Twilight, Divergent or Star Wars. (I'm sure there are more)
  • I loooooove me Harry Potter. I watch them everytime they are on TV. But I could care less about this Fantastic Beasts Spin off. 

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
    2 Rainbow DDs L-10/26/10 and A-03/27/14
    2 Angels- 10/26/09 and 02/03/15
    Surprise BFP on 10/25/16!!! Baby Firecracker is due on 07/02/17! 
  • I think I've posted this on my previous BMB's.. I love reveal parties. Nothing crazy for us and we don't go all out, but with the one we had we had appetizers, hung out, and revealed. We asked that no one bring anything except themselves. :)
    I totally want to do a reveal. Not like a huge thing, but like the balloons in a box or a cake. Possibly just for us, but we have a huge bunch of friends who are like family who I bet would love to throw one. 

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
  • DcwtadaDcwtada member
    edited October 2016
    Agreed @manillabar I don't mind peesticks either, frankly at this point, pee and bodily fluids don't bother me in any way. When you play the "is it chocolate" game enough you'd be surprised what seems normal.

My unpopular opinion a I hate reality TV, all of it. Every time someone mentions the Kardashians my soul dies a little, the bachelor/bachelorette makes me want to make dating a capital offense and "survivor" should have none. 
  • @manillabar I don't mind pee sticks either! 

I also don't have cable and have never seen any of the shows you all are talking about.

The only show I remotely care about is 19 Kids and Counting / Counting On. I buy the seasons on Google Play.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • I hate some reality tv. The Kartrashians, bachelor, similar to that.  However, 19 kids/counting on and Teen Mom are guilty pleasures, especially since I lived across the river from Farrah and met her twice!

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
  • @manillabar I stalked the heck out of the pee stick thread. I won't lie.
    @dcwtada I also hate reality TV except for Hell's Kitchen and Master Chef. 
  • @Dcwtada Also hate reality TV except cooking shows like Cutthroat Kitchen, Chopped, Cupcake Wars, etc but I'm also a chef ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @JAM85  I hardcore love chopped!!

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
  • @kghusker1003 that is pretty awesome living next to Farrah. I should amend my statement to say most reality tv, I watch HGTV and some of the cooking shows, I am not creative so watching creative people both impresses and gives me ideas 
  • @CAdreamin13 she is not as crazy!  The first time I met her was while she was a teenager (she was friends with my ex boyfriend's sister). And then the second time was before she had made her "movie".  She was surprisingly nice both times.  I did have a picture, but lost it in a house fire. :(

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30