Trying to Get Pregnant

Throat Punch Thursday week of 10/27

Who do you think deserves a throat punch today?

Me:28 | DH: 28
Married: 07-2014
TTC #1: Since November 2015
Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
     due to previous issues.
***TW***
BFP: 11/4/2016
*TW*
 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Throat Punch Thursday week of 10/27

• Loading the player...
  • @Dilynne- I agree he deserves more than a throat  punch! That's messed up. Hugs to the little sister.

@wabash15 - That sucks. Hugs
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @Dilynne that is very upsetting. So frustrating there are good men wanting to be fathers and then you have arseholes like that who just enjoy the fun part ! 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• @swimsister- That has got to be so annoying!

@FLAshley - At least it ended better for you and that she was willing to offer advice.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @NYTino24  - I'd be pissed about that too
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• I thought I would go the day with out one but no such luck.....

My TP Thursday is the guy who's working on fixing DH's car (replacing / changing the engine). He's a mechanic and we trust him (at least we did). DH's dad was nice enough to let us use his shop so DH and I can save on taking it to a repair shop and paying out the a$$ for it.

On Tuesday when he first looked at the car with DH and myself, he said that they would be able to take the engine out through the top instead of out the bottom (hope that made sense). I mentioned how the manual say it has to be taken out from the bottom but the mechanic said they say that but it's not the only way and out the top is easier and faster. Who am I to argue with the mechanic right? (note sarcasm). So they spent 2 and 1/2 hours on Tuesday night removing this and unhooking that to take the engine out of the top.

Fast forward today (no work was done yesterday). I go over there to see how it is going and they have the car propped up..... why? To take the engine out the bottom because it can't come out the top and they did all the unhooking and removing on Tuesday for no reason. I am going to tell DH on the way home tonight that I feel like we should not pay him for the 2 and 1/2 hours on Tuesday since it was unnecessary / waste of time and could have been prevented had he (the mechanic) listened to me and / or the manual. 

DH still trusts him (as far as I know) but I am a little concerned and have been checking on them ever 45 minutes or so.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @SaphireSweetie88 well obviously you don't know what you are talking about cause you are a woman (note sarcasm).  I get that crap every time I take my car somewhere and it drives me NUTS.

Me 30 DH 36                                  
    Married 9/26/15
    TTC 2/10/17 - BFP 5/5/17 - EDD 1/11/18

• @Sglen3

Me too! I don't claim to know everything there is to know about cars but I know enough AND I know how to read and follow instructions... smh
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @SaphireSweetie88 ugh mechanics are so frustrating. Dealing with a mechanic when I feel like they're not listening makes my blood boil. I get like, irrationally impatient. So good for you for checking up on them!
  • Thanks @Nelbetron

DH is helping the mechanic and definitely noticing how many times I am checking on them so I think he suspects I am going to want to talk about it on the way home.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @Dilynne I have a friend in a similar situation. She got KU around their 1 year dating anniversary. The baby was born 3 months early and my friend had/has post partum depression problems. The delivery was very traumatic for her and she still has problems with her blood pressure (why she delivered early) and her bf just started "talking" to other girls, and happened to leave out the fact that he had a fiance. 

@Wabash15 @eggplantface I'm 23 and while we only TTC for 5 months before TTA for now, I still didn't get my BFP. 

@FLAshley I went to a luncheon the other day with DH and one of his coworkers and his wife are having like their 4th child. I had to completely avoid her because the other wives were just "ooo"ing and "awwww"ing over it all and I couldn't deal. It was also CD2 and we just started TTA for a year.

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018