April 2017 Moms

Exercise/Fitness Check-in 10/27

Feel free to use the template below or just tell us how you're doing! All are welcome!

1: How far along are you?  

2: How was your last week?

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions?

6: GTKY: Any plans this weekend?
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Exercise/Fitness Check-in 10/27

• 1: How far along are you?  17w1d

2: How was your last week?  Well, over the weekend I *think* I tweaked something in my ribcage in a coughing fit, so not so hot.  My everything hurts when I move my upper body.  I've been walking a lot and hopefully this improves soon, because I don't feel comfortable lifting weights at the moment.

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  Continue keeping myself on a small, healthy snack schedule throughout the day so I don't eat all the things (particularly sweets). (We have cake at work this afternoon though, so that starts tomorrow - HA!)

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? Eat amazing Tex-Mex food.  Mmmmm.... chips and queso!

5: Rants/Raves/Questions? Nothing at the moment

6: GTKY: Any plans this weekend? DH and I are driving to visit friends and family and catch a football game at our alma mater! Should be a very busy (exhausting) but fun weekend.
  • 1: How far along are you?  
    16 w 1 d 
    2: How was your last week?
    Great! I met my goals and then some. 

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  
    To keep up with my routine and add two active activities into the schedule next week (I am thinking a mulching session in the front yard and a longer walk with the dog) 

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 
    I desperately need clothes that fit so I am going shopping tomorrow with my MIL 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions?
    The weather here in TN is just perfect. Last weekend we were able to go on a hike and work in the yard. Walking the dog in the morning has been so pleasant. 

Yes! I am going to see Sturgill Simpson in concert. We are also visiting some of my DH's family, including his grandmother, to tell her we are 
    pregnant. It will be her first great-grandchild so I am excited to tell her. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My chiropractor just referred me to a woman who is starting a 6 week prenatal yoga class, so I am really excited to try it out! Trying to work out 1-2 times a week at the gym along with walking on other days. 

• 1: How far along are you?  14+6

2: How was your last week? pretty good exercise wise and I did eat more vegetables, but I also found the Halloween candy...

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  Run 5 days between 4 and 6 miles and stay away from the candy!!

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? We are going out to eat this weekend to one of my favorite places so I am excited for that 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions? Not that I can think of 

Would like to take DS to a Halloween parade and carve pumpkins. Celebrating DH's birthday and going out to eat...: busy busy