Time for WTF Wednesday! 

April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WTF Wednesday! 10-26

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My WTF is poison ivy. Where did it come from, and why won't it stop spreading??? 

I havent had poison ivy in years and I'm guessing my dog brought it into the house. DH hasn't gotten it though from me or the dog. 

It started on my neck, went to my chest and boobs, down to my stomach, now it's on my legs. 

Ad if it wasn't hard enough to sleep with anxiety, insomnia in general, and peeing all the time, now I'm lying awake trying not to scratch! Gonna ask my doctor about it today. See if there's anything else I can do. 
  • Options
    @shaunessa that is terrible! We always get our daughters teacher an extra treat bag or gift at Christmas. Granted there are A LOT of teachers she has contact with through the day/week for breif periods... we don't end up getting for everyone. But if there are two main teachers, we definitely get both a treat or gift. 
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @shaunessa that is terrible! Why do adults think it's okay to act like children??

@HGRich that is both hilarious and terrible! I didn't even know a dog could do such a horrible thing. I hope you feel better soon!! 

@BeachMommy2B My husband is the same way with birthdays! He wants nothing to do with them. I've finally figured out how to celebrate his special day but he's terrible about doing some special for me, the person who does like birthdays.  :| My birthday is on Monday and am willing to bet that he's got no gift and nothing planned. Last year for my birthday I just gave up and told him that he could call the wall he wanted to build in front of our house my birthday present. Notice the wall he wanted to build not I wanted him to build. Don't get me wrong the wall looks great but I would have preferred something I actually wanted. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @BeachMommy2B No WTFs at the moment, just wanted to say that your GIF made me giggle at my desk. I'm tempted to go find something weirder but not sure if I can while keeping it together at work!  :D
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    WTF son why have you been taking your shirt off every chance you get? If he doesn't have a jacket on he will just randomly take his shirt off. He doesn't care if we are at grocery store or church or just going on a walk. If you aren't paying attention his shirt is gone.

Also WTF Halloween. Why can't I find a dalmatian costume in a 2t? I've looked everywhere. Isn't Amazon supposed to have everything you need? OK no dalmatian that's fine I'll just get a white sweatsuit and glue black spots on it. Oh there are none of those anywhere either? Awesome! The worst part is I don't even care what he goes as but my niece is so excited that they are going trick or treating together for the first time she insisted that they match and she already got her Cruella costume.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    WTF DD2?! You were so thoroughly difficult tonight. Mama is TIRED and it took all I had not to lose it on you. Where was my sweet girl today? Let's hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Options
    Wtf to DD for throwing a tantrum and DH for loudly fighting back with her for an hour while I had a migraine until I made him take her to my mom's bc I couldn't handle it.
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • Options
    WTF to toddler milestones.  We've had 3 years of DD blissfully not realizing that she CAN in fact get out of her bed without our help.  Not any more. She's shown up in our room crying twice in the middle of the night.

WTF waking in the middle of the night because of such extreme nausea and then having to throw up.  I just want to sleep!!!
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Options
    @BeachMommy2B thank you for posting! I completely forgot until this morning when I realized it was already Thursday.

@Taylor72  I hear you on the pregnancy brain. This whole week I've been so confused as to what day it is. I can't seem to get it together at all! 

My WTF is my pregnancy brain, but also I went from finally being able to sleep to waking back up in the middle of the night around 4am and not being able to go back down. I think some of it is my crazy dreams, but this morning I guess DS woke up at 3am bc he diaper leaked. DH took care of him and put him back down, but DS played in his crib for a bit. For once, I didn't hear any of this and was sound asleep until DH came to bed and announced to me that DS was awake. If everything was fine, I could've gone without that knowledge until this morning!

BabyFruit Ticker

DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • Options
    My WTF is today and it's my boss. She has been in her position over 25 years. I have been in mine not quite 2 (with the office for 4 though). She asks me questions about how to figure out things for our upcoming real estate tax year (I work in county property taxes). She has been in this position that long and seriously knows less than anyone that works for her but acts like she knows everything. I try to tell her how a couple things should go and she tells me it's not that way but then back tracks later when she realizes I'm right but tries to make it sound like I just didn't understand her correctly. Thank you Jesus she is retiring after this year and the next person actually gives a crap and wants to learn the job and participate in daily work. Current boss just sits in her office for the morning playing games on her ipad while the rest of us run things and then she "leaves for lunch" and doesn't come back.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My WTF is today and it's my boss. She has been in her position over 25 years. I have been in mine not quite 2 (with the office for 4 though). She asks me questions about how to figure out things for our upcoming real estate tax year (I work in county property taxes). She has been in this position that long and seriously knows less than anyone that works for her but acts like she knows everything. I try to tell her how a couple things should go and she tells me it's not that way but then back tracks later when she realizes I'm right but tries to make it sound like I just didn't understand her correctly. Thank you Jesus she is retiring after this year and the next person actually gives a crap and wants to learn the job and participate in daily work. Current boss just sits in her office for the morning playing games on her ipad while the rest of us run things and then she "leaves for lunch" and doesn't come back.
    DH is a property appraiser for the county and until you said the retirement part, I was like, does she work in the same office?!  It's hard to work for incompetent people.
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Options
    mylittleirvzmylittleirvz member
    edited October 2016
    @cafedisco, that is too funny! You are so right, it's hard to work for incompetent people and unfortunately at least in our county it is how a lot of departments are being run. The head person doesn't know a thing and their staff has to do and know everything. Most days I can just let it roll of my shoulders but pair hormones and then crunch time we're getting to, I am fed up today. Counting down the days til her retirement! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker