January 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change 10/26

What's new with your little babe this week?  How many weeks are you? 

Are you doing anything this week to prepare for your baby's arrival? 

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: 

When's your next appointment? 

GTKY:  What's your favorite holiday tradition? (Stolen from Tuesday Ticker change)

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 10/26

• What's new with your little babe this week?  How many weeks are you? 
    29 weeks now! Can't believe I'm only 1 week away from the 30week mark O_O baby is getting super strong!

Maternity pictures...does that count? LOL
    Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: 
    Nothing new going on this week.

I can't remember...lol it's in a couple weeks
    GTKY:  What's your favorite holiday tradition? (Stolen from Tuesday Ticker change)
    My favorite is we ALWAYS do a new pair of PJs on Christmas Eve, I love it lol
    BabyGaga
    DS1 - 03/31/2006
    DS2 - 12/31/2008
    DS3 - 06/26/2012
    DS4 - 08/07/2014
    29 weeks!  Almost to the big 3-0!  Baby is apparently the size of an acorn squash.

Finally making progress on the nursery.  We are about 50% done scraping off a hideous wallpaper border.  Once that's done the rest should come together pretty quickly.  I can't wait to post pics of it!
    I am so gigantic people are shocked to find out that I'm not due until January.  What can I say?  I'm short and carry out front.

The Monday after next.  I am officially on an every-two-week schedule!
    GTKY:  What's your favorite holiday tradition? (Stolen from Tuesday Ticker change)
    Probably the tree.  I love having a Christmas tree in the house.  I am especially excited for this year because we have a room with really high ceilings and can get a giant tree.  We put it up after Thanksgiving and take it down after New Years.

Jan17 Sept Sig: Pumpkin Spice gone too far
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • streulimstreulim member
    edited October 2016
    He's got open eyes so cca react to light. I'm 30 weeks oh yeah!

We received pretty much the last of he big stuff we are getting from friends and family. WW only have one more big ticket item and we'll be able to buy that. So assembling crib and putting his room together. Wow it just got real!
    My twin girls turn 14 today. Makes me sad.

Next appointment is next Tuesday. We are on the every two weeks cycle now.
    My favorite holiday tradition is going to see all my extended family. I grew up very close to all of hem so they seem like immediate family to us. I'm really sad that I don't get to be a part of it this year but we have something awesome o show for it!

Edited for typos

BabyFetus Ticker
    28 weeks! Baby is kicking quite a bit which is making me feel good now that I have to be paying more attention. Cannot believe I'm in 3rd trimester!!!!

This week not much. I do need to work on his room though. It's a mess.

Still feeling pretty good. Heartburn was BAD last night though. I need to start being really careful about what I eat at night. Also I had my glucose challenge on Monday and have not heard back about the results yet. So I guess no news is good news?

November 21

I love the family dinners. I just love getting together with my aunts and uncles and cousins and seeing everyone. Makes me feel all cozy.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • @streulim happy bday to your girls! Are they excited about baby? Hopefully they will be super helpful!

@shlecka I'm in the same boat. Took glucose test Monday and haven't heard. I'm eating all the sugar so hopefully I passed. 

• What's new with your little babe this week?  How many weeks are you? 29 weeks! She is making my belly dance like crazy. 

I bought a used mamaroo swing that I'm excited about! Made a registry for a last minute shower my friend is throwing in December. 

I'm starting to feel really anxious! My husband doesn't seem to have any worries about getting things done but we need to get moving on cleaning out the nursery and setting it up. 

next Wednesday. 

GTKY:  What's your favorite holiday tradition? (Stolen from Tuesday Ticker change) we have gone to the nutcracker the last 25 years. It's a tradition my grandma started and she passed away this September. I'm not sure we will go this year but I plan to take my girls when they are older. 
    27 weeks. Baby is getting stronger with his kicks. I feel a lot of them up in my rib cage

I'm finishing the nursery. I'm also trying to clean out closets, and I'll have a garage sale next weekend. I scheduled family pictures/maternity pictures for next week too. 

I'm feeling so much better. The first 22 weeks or so we're pretty bad. I thought I was going to be sick the whole time, but symptoms have finally let up. The only thing to complain about now is I'm huge, and my patience is getting pretty short. 

I'm sitting in the doctor's office right now. I was supposed to come yesterday, but it got rescheduled because of an emergency surgery. 

I like a good family sing along with Christmas carols. I really want to start a tradition with my sons like picking out a special ornament every year or reading the Christmas story or 'Twas the Night Before Christmas together. 
    27 weeks

We are putting out deposit down on a daycare! And I'm going to start looking for a pediatrician. Hopefully also going to finish painting her dresser!

she has deffinetly gotten bigger/stronger and her kicks and rolls are super cute. She has started to sit and kick on my bladder usually as soon as I stand up I'm feeling like I need to pee!

we have an ultrasound tomorrow and then the next ob appointment is on nov 11

I love Thanksgiving and Christmas. For Christmas as a kid we always used to open presents at home and the rush out to my grandparents and then to my sisters house to watch everyone open presents. Recently we have stayed home and my sister has come to our house after she and her kids open presents. It has actually been nice not having to get dressed right away!!

Me: 31 | Husband: 32
    Married: September 2014!
    TTC #1: January 2016 BFP 5/16/16 Quinn Born 1/27/17 

• What's new with your little babe this week?  How many weeks are you? 30 weeks! Three quarters of the way, the home stretch!!! There were so many times this pregnancy that I couldn't even imagine getting here!

Just scheduled maternity pictures, narrowed down pediatricians to two offices. My big goal this week is to finish assembling his dresser! Curse you IKEA!

This week has been mercifully easy. Having some low back pain and pressure, but nothing horrible. The heartburn is under control with tums, the Braxton hicks have chilled out. If only every week could be like this!

Two weeks

GTKY:  What's your favorite holiday tradition? (Stolen from Tuesday Ticker change) I love dyeing easter eggs! One of the sweetest surprises from when we were dating was I was super stressed at work and school and wasn't going to have time to dye eggs, so my DH and MIL set up an egg dyeing station in their kitchen and had all the eggs boiled and ready to go and surprised me with it on my lunch break one day. It was so sweet!
  • I always forget to participate in here. 

27 weeks! Definitely feeling more movement in different places. 

I'm hoping to work in some prints and wall art for the nursery. 

I really can't complain about much, other than back pain. 

Next Thursday. Crazy to think it will be my first third tri appointment. 

I love decorating for Christmas. I always watch a Christmas movie and eat pizza with my husband on the night we decorate our tree. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I got my glucose results back and I passed! I am just low on iron so I need to eat more iron rich foods. But hooray for not cutting out brownies!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • So this is non-holiday, but it's a tradition my DH has kept up for 30yrs now. When he was a kid his dad started taking him to the Royals Home Opener game, he has been every year since and now takes our boys...well the older ones now that we have 4 (soon to be 5 lol) we'll have them wait till a certain age as tickets are expensive since they won the series last year! 

Anyway, I hadn't thought of it till @underthesea mentioned going to the nutcracker for the last 25yrs! I always think it's neat to hear about traditions that have lasted through generations! 
    BabyGaga
    DS1 - 03/31/2006
    DS2 - 12/31/2008
    DS3 - 06/26/2012
    DS4 - 08/07/2014
  • @streulim happy bday to your girls! Are they excited about baby? Hopefully they will be super helpful!

@shlecka I'm in the same boat. Took glucose test Monday and haven't heard. I'm eating all the sugar so hopefully I passed. 
    Thank you! They are completely excited. Every night they have to feel him kick and they tell him goodnight. They are already planning how things will go when he's born.

BabyFetus Ticker