April 2017 Moms

What My Pregnant Self is Eating 10/27

This is my life! What are you all eating?
Me: 29 DH: 33
Married: 5/30/2013
DSS #1: 5/25/2007
DSS #2: 1/22/2011
DS #3: 7/8/2012
BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
DS #4: 4/21/17

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating 10/27

• Y'all were talking about tacos and spicy food in last week's thread and I wasn't having any of those cravings. But then I made tacos Monday night for DH and they hit the spot. Best thing ever. Apparently I was craving spicy food after all. I'm just excited, though, that I can eat meat again! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @hgrich love the use of Y'all!

All the talk of tacos made me crave them so I made taco cupcakes Monday. Now all I want is a giant plate of nachos.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• I can't get enough veggie straws.  I have to buy the portioned bags because otherwise I'd down the whole damn thing in one sitting.
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • @ wagnerw same! Candy, cookies, you name it! Was the same with DD, couldn't and can't get enough!!
  • I am with you all on the sweets boat - kind of afraid to go get weighed at the dr tomorrow! :) Also, tacos and Mexican food in general is still amazing. Finally after all of you were talking about Taco Bell WEEKS ago, I told my DH that is what I wanted for dinner and he kindly indulged me. It.was.AMAZING!! I want it every day now!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Virginialeigh I'm not from the south but I picked it up in southern Missouri where I think it bleeds upward from Texas.  :D
  • @mylittleirvz Mmmmm.... Taco Bell. I can never have it too often. DH would be so mad if I changed my mind from Chinese to Taco Bell though  :D
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • I had a lingonberry icee at Ikea tonight and it was pretty delicious. Chinese food sounds great but I managed to screw up the stir fry last night and my craving is unsatisfied. I've also been grazing on little Ghiradelli chocolate caramel squares.
  • I practically lived in Pizza Hut the last three days.  On the rare occasions when I did it something else, it was doughnts and chocolate brownies....   This needs to stop.
    Me:  35 year old FTM, a busy city banker living in London, and a constant worrier. 
    My DH:  French guy, car fanatic, best husband ever.  
    Our baby boy:  Due on 17 April, currently 37 weeks.  I can't believe it - I made it to full term!!!! 
    Last measurement:  3150 gs at 37+1!  This is going to be a big baby :)
  • EkzerrEkzerr member
    edited October 2016
    My favorite thing right now is sour soothers and the cookie dough dairy milk bar
  • And the butterscotch chip cookies my mom made me!
  • Lately, its been a day to day thing.  Yesterday it was green beans!  I gave my husband the rest of my pork chop that I didn't eat in exchange for the rest of his green beans!  :D