Multiples
Options

Stroller for 3

Moms of several young children, I need stroller help! I am due with twins in July. When they are born my 2 older boys will be 3 and 20 months. Can anyone recommend a stroller that will accommodate my clan? I want something with the option to snap 2 car seats in at first, strap the 3 youngest ones in a seat after we ditch the car seats and if possible, a standing board for my 3 year old. Does this stroller exist???

Re: Stroller for 3

• Options
    ksgsmuksgsmu member
    edited March 2016
    Maybe the peg perago... It's a three seater and I think you can possibly also add a glider
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Options
    I was thinking maybe the Joovy Big Caboose but I think that mainly holds three. You might want to consider just using your current double stroller for now for the two older ones, getting a snap n go for the twins while they are infants and then upgrading to a regular quad stroller. Just a thought... 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am pregnant with triplets and have been researching the heck out of strollers.  Peg perago is expensive and gets terrible reviews because it doesn't hold the weight well.  Some of the others have two seats for twins and a "joey" seat for toddlers (which freak me out but apparently moms and toddlers love them).

I am pretty sure this is what I will end up with.  The Runabout Stroller: 
    https://bergdesign.net/Runabout Online Brochure.pdf

You can clip in two infant seats and have a regular seat for your toddler and as the twins get older you can change them to a regular seat.  You can have up to 8 seats (which you obviously don't need all 8).  From my research these get pricey too but they'll last you all of the time you'll need them for through toddler age.  Just another option.
  • Options
    Most of the triplet moms love the Valco tri mode with Joey seat. Last time I researched the runabout, it's hard because it does not fold and is difficult to transport. 
    to be honest, there is not a fantastic option for triple strollers. For my triplets I have a double and single snap n go, a foundations triple and a triple jogger.
    We have recently started using a triple wagon since they can sit. 
    good luck in your search! 

Two years, two losses and three IUIs...

We are having TRIPLETS!

EDD 1/26/16

GGB born November 2015!