4/12
4/19
4/26

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What was your favorite school subject growing up?

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change - 10/26

• schef070911schef070911 member
    edited October 2016
    How far along are you? 17 weeks!

How big is baby? A pomegranate, a large order of fries (mmmmmm)

Appointments this week? Nope - next up is anatomy scan on 11/17!

Symptoms? Definitely sporting a noticeable bump, especially at the end of the day. Have to pee all the time. Still out of breath from really dumb things like climbing a flight of stairs. After work naps are my favorite thing right now.  And in the last week, I have started to eat ALL THE THINGS. I feel constantly hungry.  Me right now:

Rant/Rave/Questions? Rave - this is going to be a tiring but GLORIOUS weekend - headed to go visit friends, do some tailgating, and hang out with my sweet nieces and friend's infant kiddos!! Babies everywhere!

GTKY: What was your favorite school subject growing up? Geography because I'm a nerd. :p

Edited: added GIF

• Loading the player...

• How far along are you?  15 weeks 

How big is baby? Size of a box of crayons or avocado 

Appointments this week? Not till next Monday 

Symptoms? Still can't brush my teeth without gagging 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Ds slept 13hrs last night. So I got lots of sleep too!! 

GTKY: What was your favorite school subject growing up?  Gym, computer classes, lunch lol
  • How far along are you? 
    17 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Onion

Appointments this week? 
    Just got back from my a/s! All looks well, but the tech couldn't get a good look at its face, so I will have another one at my next appointment in 4 weeks. I loved this lady though because she explained everything she was doing in detail. I'm a sucker for details. 

Symptoms?
    Mostly just headaches. My libido tanked a couple of weeks ago, but thankfully is back for now. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

@mylittleirvz I just found out today that my placenta is anterior again! I could feel movements a few weeks ago, but haven't felt anything in the past 2-3 weeks. I was starting to get worried because I thought I had felt movements by now, but now it makes sense. The bebe was doing all kinds of wiggles and moves today, so all is well. It will probably be a few more weeks before I feel anything serious. 

Here we go...math.  :o I'm a numbers kind of girl. 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @magheeta, I totally put the wrong position in my original post. I am posterior this time - I was anterior with DS. SO that is why I was thinking I'd feel more/sooner this time. Hopefully I didn't sound crazy in my original post!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 17 Weeks

How big is baby? A pomegranate 

Appointments this week? Have another U/S on 10/31 - Hoping to finally learn the sex. 

Symptoms? Mostly light now. Some back pain at night. Feeling a little deflated some days. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Have a cold that won't go away. So much coughing, sneezing and blowing... and partially peeing while doing any of them. Boo! 

GTKY: What was your favorite school subject growing up? Also Math. @Magheeta

• @Magheeta Did you find out the sex? Or are you team green?
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @KirstinH88 - we are holding out strong and staying team green!! DH tried to peek, but only ended up frustrating himself because he thought it was a girl, then a boy, then a girl. He's all hella confused now. Serves him right. :P
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • How far along are you?
    16 weeks

How big is baby?
    An avocado 

Appointments this week?
    Next Monday

Symptoms?
    I am having trouble sleeping and still getting a bit sick after I eat. 

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    We've started looking for a Doula. Does anyone have any advice they wouldn't mind sharing? I am a FTM so am completely ignorant about everything.  :) 

English. I am a total bookworm. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Omie_Wise No advice really, but paging @mrsstuessy because she's a doula and may be able to help!
  • Thanks for the tag, @schef070911. @Omie_Wise I am a doula. My advice would be to look around for some doulas in your price range and set up a couple of interviews. In my opinion, tons of experience or fancy certifications or things like that are not nearly as important as "clicking" with someone that you feel comfortable and easy with. So try out a couple of doulas in interviews and see if you really click with someone. If that person has enough experience and references for you to feel comfortable with, go with them. Please let me know if you have any more specific questions. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 18 weeks today

How big is baby? Big as a bell pepper

Appointments this week? No, next week. 11/02/16

Symptoms? Fatigue remains, some ligament pains 

Rant/Rave/Questions? My church is going for a walk up Tumamoc Hill and i can't go because it's too steep and i'm high risk  :(  i hate missing out on spiritual growth activities.

GTKY: What was your favorite school subject growing up? Computer Block jr./sr year. We worked on computers
    inside out and it started my love of software/application support systems. I also loved pe, choir, band and dance class.
    Me: 40
    DH: 51
    Married 15 years
    Pregnancies 4
    Children 0, 1 miscarriage, 2 stillborn :'(
    Expected #4 due 04/06/17