December 2016 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 10.24

How many weeks?

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/raves/questions?

Symptoms/cravings/aversions?

GTKY: What is your favorite childhood book? (Stolen from errbody last week).

Me:27   H:30
Till death do us part: 7.2.2011
Trying to conceive since 01.2014
Low AFC and azoospermia
IVF #1 03.2016 - BFP 03.28.2016
Due: 12.05.2016

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Monday Ticker Change 10.24

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? 32 weeks!

What size is baby? A yellow squash, but more importantly...a *naked* armadillo.

Upcoming appointments? BP checkup, but I think my doctor scheduled a bio scan for Ashton as well.

Rants/raves/questions? I am waking up multiple times a night absolutely drenched in sweat--I'm sure this is common but it is annoying.

Symptoms/cravings/aversions?: Been wanting Skittles a lot recently.

Probably "Gregory, the Terrible Eater"---it's about a little Billy goat that wants to eat fruits and vegetables, but his parents want him to eat junk. It's a cute story about the importance of moderation and eating well.
  • Options
    How many weeks? 33 weeks <3

What size is baby? a ferret!

Upcoming appointments? today. nothing too crazy I'm sure.

Rants/raves/questions? Insomnia is a norm. Hips are sore errrrday. Definitely running out of room over here :(

Symptoms/cravings/aversions? Eh. nothing new to report

Oooo. I really liked Dr. Suess books for some reason. Mostly the lorax
     Me (28), H (30)
    Together Since 04/21/2009; Married Since 05/29/2013

Baby Boy born 11/30/16  <3

Baby #2 Due December 4

• Options
    An additional rant that I forgot... my hair. It's so gross. My hair has always been stick straight and somewhat flat. I'd use some volumizing mousse before blow drying and that usually perked it up (along with some volumizing shampoo in the shower - I have to wash it every day). Even after those 2 things, I blow dry and my hair does nothing. No volume, just flat and looks awful. I even got my hair cut and colored a month ago to give it some life and it was good for a week, and is back to where it was before - just awful. And, my hair has struggled with where it wants to part every day, so I deal with that too. #FirstWorldProblems I know. I hope it goes back to what it was before after this baby, otherwise... I may just need to shave my head a la Britney and call it good.
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Kacie209 my hair is the worse now. I thought maybe it was because I switched shampoo/conditioner. Nope. I tried some different ones. Tried blowing drying, tried air drying, tried not using any heat products, nothing!! My hair hates me.
     Me (28), H (30)
    Together Since 04/21/2009; Married Since 05/29/2013

Baby Boy born 11/30/16  <3

Baby #2 Due December 4

• Options
    How many weeks? 34 weeks

What size is baby? basketball hoop, cabbage

Upcoming appointments? not until next week

Rants/raves/questions? I had my shower this past weekend so we have most of the nursery put together at this point :)

Symptoms/cravings/aversions? People at work have been pointing out that baby boy has dropped. I can definitely feel a difference as well. His head is putting some major pressure down there!

Hmm... Chica chica boom boom, If you give a mouse a cookie, Rainbow fish
    ****Siggy TW****
    natural pregnancy: 2008 
    Me: 28 (Hypothyroid), DH: 35
    Together since: 2010
    Married: 2013
    TTC: 2013
    Infertility: severe MFI, low AMH (0.5)
    Met RE: January 2016
    ER: 3/14 (4 follies, 6 eggs retrieved, 2 fertilized)
    fresh 3dt of 2 embryos= BFP (1 implanted)
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • Options
    How many weeks?
    32 weeks!
    What size is baby?
    A squash, a head of lettuce, a bunch of kale 
    Upcoming appointments?
    We have a regular appt on Thursday
    Rants/raves/questions?
    Had my baby shower this weekend, too. It amazed me how much I could be excited about things like a car seat and a moby wrap. I may have spent a lot of time watching YouTube videos on how to install the seat and tie the wrap.... :)
    Baby girl has always carried kind of low, but now I am FEELING it in my pelvis. She's getting heavy. 
    Winnie the Pooh- whenever I read it now it makes me cry, it's the best.
  • Options
    @cayaylonglegs That us pic is hilarious of her licking umbilical cord! Needed that laugh today!
    How many weeks?
    34 - officially still freaking out that this is really happening
    What size is baby?
    Butternut squash 
    Upcoming appointments?This week
    Rants/raves/questions?
    Next appt this week. I hear I get an us and I'm going to start sharing my birth preferences. If past appointments serve as any experience, I'll have a good 7 minutes to get through it.
    Lots of headaches, ridiculous hip pain at night, lots of peeing and lightning crotch. Come to think of it, my boobs haven't hurt in a while. Is that normal? Does that mean I'm not producing milk effectively?
    I loved the Ramona series and of course Judy Blume. Before that anything that had 3D pop ups was amazing to me.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @SaraRose83 - OMG, Judy Blume!  I forgot how much I loved those books!