March 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 10.25.16

For everyone due 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, or 3/28!

How far along are you? 
How big is baby? 
Upcoming appointments this week? 
Any new symptoms or changes?
Rants/Raves/Questions? 
GTKY: What makes you happiest?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 10.25.16

• Loading the player...
  • @hippiemama I'm pretty sure we feel exactly the same way about everything! About breastfeeding...sleeping...AND mostly about DD not going to be an only child anymore.  :(
  • How far along are you? 19 weeks  :o
    How big is baby? mango, 4 toed hedgehog
    Upcoming appointments this week? not this week
    Any new symptoms or changes? the wonderful acid reflux, also I am peeing 5 times a night.... I thought that was supposed to slow down during 2nd tri? Apparently LO likes my bladder based on all the kicks I get there  :p
    Rants/Raves/Questions? rave: seems like things are falling into place easily as far as work after the baby is here. Also once my lease is up I have an opportunity to buy a car cash- looking forward to not having any car payments and being 100% debt free.
    GTKY: What makes you happiest? The volunteer work I get to do with my family  :)
  • @jenny0228 I suppose I have felt *something* at times, just different from my "load in the dryer" sensations I felt this past week. Over the past 36 hours, I've experienced tapping, vibrations, dolphins... ::stops herself before she starts sounding crazy:: Pregnancy is just so full of SCIENCE! :lol: Best of luck at your AS tomorrow!! Keep us posted!
  • @dubcompanion I know what you mean.. haha... i love the "load in the dryer" description!! Good luck to you as well on Friday! Can't wait to be breathing a sigh of relief!