**so sorry this is late! Yesterday was just one of those days!**
also a HUGE congratulations to @carly79
who welcomed her rainbow baby girl M!! Please keep us updated on her journey! **
This is a weekly thread for those of us who are pregnant after experiencing loss of any stage (chemical, miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal) to support one another.
Please introduce your self if this is your first time participating
Good of luck to those of us with appointments this week!
1. Tell us about yourself (if your first participating)
2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green pink or blue?
3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)
4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)
5. When is your next appointment?
7. Anything else on your mind?
8. GTKY - pulling at straws here ladies lol - uh...what's your favorite board game?
BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
Diagnoses and Treatments
PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏