February 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change (10/24)

I didn't see this for yesterday and I can't sleep, so, here it is. 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is one personality trait you want baby to get from you and one you want them to get from your SO?
Married: 12/2015
Me: 37 - H: 39
TTC#1: 01/2016
BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change (10/24)

• Options
    How far along are you? 23 weeks

How big is baby? grapefruit 

When is your next appointment? November 8th

Symptom changes? No changes, my back is killing me though. Is there a such thing a prenatal chiropractor?

Rant/Rave/Questions? We're going to Atlanta this weekend. I'm looking forward to a weekend away. 

GTKY: What is one personality trait you want baby to get from you and one you want them to get from your SO? from me: creativity, from H: patience

• Options
    How far along are you? 24 weeks 

How big is baby? Cantaloupe 

When is your next appointment? Today 

Symptom changes? Very swollen feet

Rant/Rave/Questions? I can finally feel her moving in there a little more so I really like that. 

GTKY: What is one personality trait you want baby to get from you and one you want them to get from your SO? From me I guess my compassion/empathy towards others and from H how observant he is. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Missed this yesterday. It was my birthday so I had the day off and didn't touch a computer!

How big is baby? grapefruit 

When is your next appointment? I have a check up this Thursday

Symptom changes? My back is killinggggg me and my muscles are weaker. It is so hard to work out when you cant breathe and 10 squats makes your legs Jell-O :(

Rant/Rave/Questions? I felt baby kick on the outside! Also, I am a little worrie about my placenta previa because other people have said their doctors put them on pelvic rest but mine didn't. We've definitely had sex and I'm more worried than I should be I think.

GTKY: What is one personality trait you want baby to get from you and one you want them to get from your SO? I want him to have my fiancés kind heart and my sense of humor. I want him to have both of our athletic abilities haha!
  • Options

How big is baby? Grapefruit

When is your next appointment? Nov. 2nd

Symptom changes? On and off swollen feet - Can't wear ballet flats without sausage feet by the end of the day.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Also going out of town for the weekend: to Phoenix.  Worried because it will be the first time we board our new dog.  Plus, not sure how I'm going to handle 90+ temps again since we're down in the 50's/60's now.  Otherwise, so excited to get out of town and not be at work (because the involuntary layoffs are going to be happening any day).

GTKY: What is one personality trait you want baby to get from you and one you want them to get from your SO? From DH - logic/problem solving abilities.  From me - empathy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Happy belated birthday @jlellis603!

• Options
    Happy belated birthday @jlellis603!

Awe thank you! :)
  • Options
    How far along are you? 26 weeks! (+1 today lol)

How big is baby? an eggplant or butternut squash

When is your next appointment? I did my glucose test yesterday morning and my next OB apt is 11/10

Symptom changes? Just really tired and feeling lonely. Like I always have hated when H has to go into work but now it's a lot worse.

Rant/Rave/Questions? The lab was really slow yesterday, which was annoying. We were there over 2 hours for a 1 hour test lol. Also, if I could just not work but still get paid so I can be at home setting everything up and nesting, that'd be great!

GTKY: What is one personality trait you want baby to get from you and one you want them to get from your SO? I want her to have H's humor :) from me, I guess kindness/sweetness
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

• Options
    @jlellis603, happy late birthday! 

@becbec28, if you're feeling lonely and need someone to talk to I'm here. I havent been as active on here recently as I'd like to be, but just know I'm still here if you need someone.

@MlRocha, I hope you have fun in Phoenix and @imalwaysme79, I hope you have fun in Atlanta!