January 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 10/24

What's new with your little babe this week?  How many weeks are you? 

Are you doing anything this week to prepare for your baby's arrival? 

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: 

When's your next appointment? 

GTKY:  What's your favorite holiday tradition (can be any holiday, but obviously there are 3 big ones in the next few weeks  *stolen from Sunday cause I'm laaaaaazy. No shame*
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 10/24

• What's new with your little babe this week?  How many weeks are you? 
    -I think she has gone through a growth spurt these past few days because WOW my chest & tummy feel so tight & stuffed. I am 28 weeks today! WOOO THIRD TRI!

-Nothing new, just getting her room ready and our house organized!

-Small rant, I am feeling huge and stuffed. I had some intense-ish Braxton Hicks this past weekend that made me take a step back and calm down. I feeling better now but ugh I wish I didn't feel so........... bloated.

-Tomorrow! Glucose and OB check.

GTKY:  What's your favorite holiday tradition (can be any holiday, but obviously there are 3 big ones in the next few weeks)
    -I love making the traditional Venezuelan Christmas food called "hallacas" with my mom. It takes us an entire weekend and we have a little assembly line with my dad & grandma to get it all done. In Venezuela we listen to "gaitas" which is like the Venezuelan version of a Christmas carol and we listen to those and decorate the tree. I love english language Christmas music as well and I am just so excited to decorate! 
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 26, DH: 31
    Diagnosed with Hashimoto's 06/17
    BFP #1: 05/11/16 DD born 01/01/17, Happy New Year
    TTC #2: 01/2019
    BFP #2 09/24/19--Ended in chemical pregnancy
    BFP #3 07/02/2020 Due: 03/10/2021

28 weeks, Nugget is kicking like he's throwing a rave! First kid didn't kick nearly this much and for the most part I love that I can feel him pretty much all the time, except when he gets me right in the lady parts. OUCH

This week is when I had previously decided to pack the hospital "go-bag" which should be easier than last time knowing a little more of what to expect (same hospital, same birthing center, same OB, same textbook pregnancy thus far)

posterior pelvic pain still. I've tried a number of things but I just don't think there's any stopping it since I'm a SAHM and there's literally no way for me to avoid picking up my 2 year old.

Nov 7, and I'll be doing the dreaded glucose test!

GTKY:  What's your favorite holiday tradition
    I love Halloween, trying to make my front steps look as terrifying as possible is my own personal challenge every year! 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...

I am 27 weeks today! Baby boy has been super active today, he kept me up all night, so I thought for sure he would be quiet all day.

I packed my hospital bag, but that's it.

I need more maternity clothes, I wake up every morning struggling to put together an outfit. I would be happy wearing my pajamas to work
    BabyFruit Ticker

26 weeks. Nothing new going on here.

I finally started organizing DD1 old baby clothes. So tiny! 

Starting to get a little nervous about who will watch DD1 when baby time comes. We have no family nearby (700+ miles away) and few close friends in the area. Time to talk to the babysitters I guess!

November 9th, check in with the midwives and 1 hour glucose test. 

GTKY:  What's your favorite holiday tradition (can be any holiday, but obviously there are 3 big ones in the next few weeks  *stolen from Sunday cause I'm laaaaaazy. No shame*

I love Christmas Trees!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker