February 2017 Moms

90% sure it's a girl

Please delete if not allowed or if duplicate. I used the search function and couldn't find anything similar so I'm posting a new thread:

I'm 23 weeks and at our 20 week scan, the tech said she's 90% sure it's a girl. I'm over the moon excited!

I'm also worried theres a 10% chance it's a boy. She did show me 3 lines but I'm still nervous. Anyone have this happen? 

Re: 90% sure it's a girl

• Loading the player...
  • It's all due to my toddler on the iPad kicking me in the face right now. I just wanted sleep.. lol!!
  • It's all due to my toddler on the iPad kicking me in the face right now. I just wanted sleep.. lol!!
    Ugh! LOL. For me 5:30 is now when my hip pain hits "wake up and move" levels. My dog has calibrated to this and will wake me up for breakfast even if I get a rare day of respite. Apparently I'm now a morning person, like it or not!
  • @Janefelicity - I now have a hankering for Hello, Dolly!  As I sit here swaying, singing the title song in my head (because DH is still sleeping).
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • LOLOL

If you haven't run away crying about mean girls and have thick skin...

they said that with my daughter. I went and got an elective ultrasound just to be sure and it was confirmed. I think 90% sure is enough, but I understand worrying about the 10%. There are places you can go to check though. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @krob didn't you read middlesex?
  • Please delete if not allowed or if duplicate. I used the search function and couldn't find anything similar so I'm posting a new thread:

I'm 23 weeks and at our 20 week scan, the tech said she's 90% sure it's a girl. I'm over the moon excited!

I'm also worried theres a 10% chance it's a boy. She did show me 3 lines but I'm still nervous. Anyone have this happen? 
    Qfp just in case 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @kswiger06 I will forever remember that analogy of hamburgers and turtles.  Like "taco" wasn't bad enough.  Lol. 

@foxrosy I had no idea you are Korean! Are there any other Asians in here?! I always assumed I was the only one.  Not that it matters or anything,  but just cool to know..

• LOL @PerraSucia

I missed Middlesex. And while i do think sexuality and gender identity is complicated and fluid. However I think the chances of OP having an intersex child are extremely rare. 
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • @AfKash I am Black and Korean  :)
  • @foxrosy my mom was raised Southern Baptist. My sex talk was basically "it's not that great and it hurts sometimes" so when my mom saw that I was shaving, she freaked out too. And that was just a dressing room conversation!
  • It appears that you have a healthy baby. The end.
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • Oh I don't anymore! This was many moons ago. But I still keep it on hamburger status.
  • @krob is your pic a shih tzu?! Totally random but I got on my old iPad and all the pics are huge and I can see stuff now!

and add me to the mom never seeing my private parts. I'm horrified to think of her here when learning to BF! 
  • kswiger06 said:
    I think my mom hasn't seen any of my "private areas" since I was old enough to bath on my own.
    Same until she watched my son come out of it 7.5 years ago lol 
  • @leslie1331 it is a shih tzu! That's one of my little dudes. His name is Marley. He's hysterical and has quite the personality. He has a yorkie brother named Ali. 
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • krob said:
    @leslie1331 it is a shih tzu! That's one of my little dudes. His name is Marley. He's hysterical and has quite the personality. He has a yorkie brother named Ali. 
    Pictures plz!!
  • @krob they are too cute!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @krob they are so sweet! And I love the names :smile: 

I hope ur enjoying London!
  • This chick never did come back, did she? 
  • This chick never did come back, did she? 
    Nope.