April 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change- 10/24/16

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: (Borrowed from anothre BMB) What is a trait from your SO that you hope your LO inherits? One from you?

Re: Monday Ticker Change- 10/24/16

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 15 weeks 

How big is baby? An eclair :)

Appointments this week?  Not till the 18th of November. I'm going to go crazy!

Symptoms? Not much still. Besides aches and pains.  Some RLP 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Ugh when will i start showing? I think I look exactly the same. I don't feel pregnant. I just want some indication!

GTKY: (Borrowed from anothre BMB) What is a trait from your SO that you hope your LO inherits? One from you? His calmness, my chillness  (if that's not the same?) His eyes, my hair. 
  • @Nolegirl1185, I feel you on the emotional mess when the hubby is gone! My husband is usually gone once a year for a guy's camping trip for 3-5 days. I bawl like crazy everytime I think about it the few days leading up to it and then when he's getting ready to leave I hold strong til he's out the door and then am a sobbing mess!
    Pregnant or not! ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm 15 weeks. 

Baby is the size of a baseball.

No appointments this week.

I'll still dealing with nausea. I've actually puked more often this past week. I hope this settles down soon.

I do keep thinking I am feeling baby from time to time. I can't wait until I feel baby more often. We have our early gender ultrasound next Wednesday.

This is tough. I hope our baby has my DH's complexion and worry free attitude. I also hope baby gets my initiative and eyes. Is it weird to say, I hope we get a lefty?? DH and I are both lefties. Our DS seems to be a righty and for some reason it makes me a little sad.

• How far along are you? 16 weeks

How big is baby? Avacado ( my favorite!!!)

Appointments this week? 16 Week checkup today, we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time.

Symptoms? I feel pretty good, though I still get sick in the morning a few times a week.

Rant/Rave/Questions? The doc isn't as concerned about my weight loss (about 11 lbs total) , which is good- though I've enjoyed indulging in ice cream to pack on a few pounds.

GTKY:  What is a trait from your SO that you hope your LO inherits? One from you?
    I hope the little one inherits my husbands intelligence, drive, and straight teeth, and my dimples.
  • @mylittleirvz that makes me feel better lol...once I got past Monday and into Tuesday I was so much better.  The students and I had a field trip which kept me occupied and when I got home I held it together, only cried for a pre recorded video he made me haha.  Then today I cried over a person giving a dog CPR that brought the dog back to life.  Still tears - but not like the weekend or Monday!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker