January 2017 Moms

You know you're pregnant when...

Can we do this!? 

I'll start.  
You know you are pregnant when you are craving ice due to low iron, but than need to take tums to fight the heartburn that the ice gives you.
BFP #1 1/19/09 EDD: 9/29/09 Caiden arrived 9/20/09
BFP #2 4/1/10 EDD: 12/7/10 Ethan surprised us on 11/19/10
BFP # 3 EDD :10/24/12 Rylan was born 10/17/12
BFP #4 4/13/14 EDD:12/22/14  Nolan made his entrance on 12/15/2014
BFP#5 5/22/17 EDD:1/27/17  It's a GIRL!!!!

Re: You know you're pregnant when...

• Loading the player...
  • Granted we found out we were pregnant in the warmer months, but somehow I made it to 27 weeks without. wearing. pants. Flowey dresses, the stretchiest skirts and shorts, workout clothes, pajamas. Pants were (/are) much too compromising with the unexpected bloat. Not even embarrassed about it--kind of proud of myself. 
  • Your toddler headbutts your face and you take it personally and cry
  • @canavara yes, my grunting and groaning is to an ultimate high. I am pretty sure DH tries desperately not to laugh at me everytime. 
  • Haha all of these are awesome, funny and true!!

When you're hungry but can't decide what to eat because honestly, you could eat anything and everything. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • When you suddenly develop gorilla grip feet to grab things off the floor with your toes so you don't have to bend down........
    Long toes FTW! I've been doing this for a while lol. The problem will be when it's too hard to bring our legs up far enough to get the thing out of our toes lol.
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• @ceclarlinetlo are you lifting your leg behind you to get what you grabbed with your toes? That's what I'm doing, lol! 

Also +1 for grunts. We got a new mattress a few weeks ago and it's very tall. I have to do flutter kicks to get up & out hahaha! 
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 26, DH: 31
    Diagnosed with Hashimoto's 06/17
    BFP #1: 05/11/16 DD born 01/01/17, Happy New Year
    TTC #2: 01/2019
    BFP #2 09/24/19--Ended in chemical pregnancy
    BFP #3 07/02/2020 Due: 03/10/2021

• When people keep asking when you're due, and then give you that sympathetic look when you tell them how much longer you have. 
  • When you startle yourself awake worried you may have just peed in your sleep.

I told DH about this experience this morning and he started laughing. I told him he can't laugh cuz it may actually happen one day!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • When strangers are approaching you asking when you're due. In the last couple weeks I've had about 5 people ask me when I was due then proceed to say I looked ready any day. I have a minimum of 8 weeks left! They're inducing me at 39 weeks if I don't have him before then.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @Marynog Ugh the phantom hunger! I was making cupcakes for our neighbors earlier and had a stomach ache from all the random sugar after eating random bits of frosting and toppings and told my fiancee, "I am done with sugar for at least 3 days and probably won't want dinner for another 3 or 4 hours." Not even 20 minutes later, I came in the room and told him I was starving and he just was like, "Um yeah I figured you'd be like that..."
  • @canavara hahaha that's fantastic! Good thing your fiancée has learned the Rhythms of Pregnant Hunger.
  • @shlecka ahhahahahah 100% yes.

When you ask your husband to be your water handler because your bump makes reaching onto the table a foot away too much effort. And when you cry in baby gap because baby clothes are soooooo cute. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @shlecka YES 100% TO THIS!!!!!
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 26, DH: 31
    Diagnosed with Hashimoto's 06/17
    BFP #1: 05/11/16 DD born 01/01/17, Happy New Year
    TTC #2: 01/2019
    BFP #2 09/24/19--Ended in chemical pregnancy
    BFP #3 07/02/2020 Due: 03/10/2021

• @kayldawn yes 100% to this! 
  • @shlecka YES!! such a big celebration! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • MaryNog said:
    When you go from "I'm not hungry at all" to "GET OUT OF MY WAY I MUST HAVE FOOD NOW" in 30 seconds. And then after eating you feel crappy because of heartburn.
    @marynog THIS!!!^^
    <3 * Happily married August, 23rd, 2014 * <3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • When you force on a small 'pre-pregnancy' shirt and it gets stuck between your boobs and belly....
    Because "If it's too tight on top I'll just pull it down to take it off.... oh wait..."
    *pregnancy brain*
    *cue husband's giggles*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • When your having an office meeting about cutting down 4th quarter expenses, and your boss brings up the recent increase in toilet paper cost..... and everyone looks at you........Hey when you gotta go you gotta go!!! 
  • When you're part of regular conference calls and an hour into each call someone asks "does anyone have a hard stop at the end of the hour?" and everyone jokes that you probably need a bathroom break and you chime in, "Actualllly.... yes."
  • You have a cold and your priorities are #1 Get Well #2 Try not to pee when you cough

BabyFetus Ticker

• When your husband keeps asking "Are you sure you can walk that far?" "Don you think you can stay on your feet that long??" "How much water have you had today???"

He's a little extra worried after our first birthing class.... Lol :P

Pregnancy Ticker
  • When the cashier at Target says "You look really uncomfortable." First of all I don't know you and second I wasn't uncomfortable until you said that. Then the conversation made me uncomfortable. I guess par for the course in the third trimester...

BabyFetus Ticker
  • When you bump into furniture, unaccustomed to the space your growing belly takes up.
  • When every person you meet asks "How much longer?" Every. Damn. Person. 
    This happened to me the other night.  And than random stranger follows up with, "That much longer still! You are quite large."
    BFP #1 1/19/09 EDD: 9/29/09 Caiden arrived 9/20/09
    BFP #2 4/1/10 EDD: 12/7/10 Ethan surprised us on 11/19/10
    BFP # 3 EDD :10/24/12 Rylan was born 10/17/12
    BFP #4 4/13/14 EDD:12/22/14  Nolan made his entrance on 12/15/2014
    BFP#5 5/22/17 EDD:1/27/17  It's a GIRL!!!!

• Oh my, I feel all of these. Mine today was when you sit down in a colleagues office to discuss something and the conversation ends but you can't get up because you are so tired and it takes too much effort to move.