February 2017 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change 10/23/16

I'm going to assume @MrsP052909 is still taking care of her mother.  I hope you're well @MrsP052909 !
I borrowed today's GTKY from @fourPsinapod cuz it's really good!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is one personality trait you want baby to get from you and one you want them to get from your SO?

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 10/23/16

• How far along are you? 
    25 weeks! 

How big is baby? 
    A cauliflower!

Early November 

Symptom changes? 
    Sorry for the TMI...I'm getting some discharge that smells musky. I can't remember if this is normal.  If anyone knows,  please tell me.  Otherwise, I have sine research to do.  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I'm super nervous about going back to work this week.  I hope I'm able to get enough rest everyday and I don't get sick or anything.  
    Also,  the CUBS won! I'm a White Sox fan,  but I'm so happy for the Cubs!!

GTKY: What is one personality trait you want baby to get from you and one you want them to get from your SO?
    I hope she gets my husband's patience and math skills.  While,  I hope she gets my attention to detail and is a quick learner.  :smile:

• How far along are you?
    26 weeks

How big is baby?
    the size of a bowling pin, a kale or a butternut squash

not until 24th november

Symptom changes?
    i have been seriously grumpy and a complete nark to my husband this week and feel really bad about it. Its literally like every little thing he does winds me up and annoys me & he hasnt even done anything wrong. Hes been so good and ive just been horrible and demanding. So i need to have a word with myself and snap out of it cause i really dont like being this way!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    im getting my hair done on thursday after work, coloured and cut & i cant wait as i feel the grey hairs are visible from space at this stage & i always feel so much better with a fresh hairdo.
    also going to a rugby game on fri night with some people from work which should be fun.
    Neither of these things are pregnancy related but looking forward to both.

GTKY: what is the one personality trait you want baby to get from you & one you want them to get from your SO?
    i hope that our little girl gets my independent streak & that she will love to read & from my husband i hope she gets his caring & generous nature.
    i mentioned this to my husband earlier & he said he hoped she would be tidy like him cause im a messy bitch & he couldnt cope with 2 of us! Which is true. Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 
    22 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Coconut 

I still need to schedule it but probably in two weeks

Symptom changes? 
    None

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    We leave for disneyworld in three days and I'm so anxious and excited! 

we have very similar personality traits so that's hard. I hope they are kind and respect everyone regardless of their differences 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • How far along are you?
    22 weeks

How big is baby?
    A coconut. H saw one at the grocery store today and couldn't help but put it up to my stomach for comparison  :D

Not until Nov 4th

Symptom changes?
    Needing to pee a lot more frequently right now

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    I felt her kick for the first time and we got a lot done on the nursery. It's been a great weekend!

I hope she gets her work ethic from both of us. I also hope she gets my attention to detail and from my husband, I hope she gets his caring nature
  • @Janefelicity I was going to say,  you can't have an appointment on Thanksgiving Day! But then I remembered you're in Ireland.  

@raptormomma I'm so excited for you and a bit jealous you're going to Disney! Have a safe fun trip!

• How far along are you? 
    23 weeks. 

How big is baby? 
    I don't know what fruit is this week actually. 

Nov 11th I have an ultrasound 

Symptom changes? 
    none really. More big movements every day. Some soreness in hips and back. Stretching pains in stomach. But the midwife said its all normal for it to happen earlier since this is number 3. So nothing I'm worried about. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

I hope she gets my husband's excitement for life/adventure- and my compassion for others circumstances. 
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you? 
    22 weeks

How big is baby? 
    A spaghetti squash apparently.

November 15th

Symptom changes? 
    Just belly discomfort from it starting to stretch out.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Getting anxious for my trip to Seattle in November. I need the vacation, work is driving me INSANE. Well, I'll be more specific on that, certain co-workers who aren't pulling their weight are driving me insane.

GTKY: What is one personality trait you want baby to get from you and one you want them to get from your SO
    I don't really know what trait I want the child to have from me. I keep thinking it would be kind of cool if they were left handed, then they would be fourth generation left handed from my father's side :)
    As for a trait from my DH, his passion for reading and subsequently his imagination. I was never encouraged to read for enjoyment growing up, and thus I really can't get into books nowadays. My husband is an avid reader though, and I REALLY hope we can encourage our child to be the same.
  • @AfKash yep, just a regular old thursday for us unfortunately