January 2017 Moms

PGAL weekly checkin 10.17.16

This is a weekly thread for those of us who are pregnant after experiencing loss of any stage (chemical, miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal) to support one another. 

Please introduce your self if this is your first time participating

Good of luck to those of us with appointments this week!

1. Tell us about yourself (if your first participating)

2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green pink or blue?

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) 

5. When is your next appointment? 

6. Rants/raves/whatever 

7. Anything else on your mind? 

8. GTKY - on a scale of "nothing" to "the room is still full of other stuff" how much do you have left to do for baby's room?
TW: MMC
BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
———
Diagnoses and Treatments
PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
———
BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

Re: PGAL weekly checkin 10.17.16

• 2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green pink or blue?

28 weeks today!! Yay 3rd tri!! January 9

Occasionally I am getting some rather painful muscle stretching above my belly button - feels like I'm being ripped to shreds on the inside. Still peeing all the time. My first belly stretch marks have made their appearance this week. 

Suprisingly fine after my adventure Saturday night. (Short story if you missed the other thread I had mystery leakage and went to LD to make sure it wasn't amniotic fluid and it turns out I was contracting every 2-3 minutes but couldn't feel it. A liter of fluids stopped the contractions and all the tests came back fine so I came home - so drink lots of water ladies!!

November 1

6. Rants/raves/whatever 

I wandered into a resale store called once upon a child last week. It's a good thing I don't live near by. So much cute for so cheap! 

8. GTKY - on a scale of "nothing" to "the room is still full of other stuff" how much do you have left to do for baby's room?

Well everything is out of the room that needs to be but we only have one bookshelf put together. I've bought a few outfits and books but not really anything else so we still need to acquire the rest of the furniture. My thrown by friends baby shower is this weekend and my thrown by family shower is in November so we are waiting until those to see what we need to get. 
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———

• 2.how far along are you? EDD? Team green pink or blue?
    28 weeks- 1/8/2017- Team Pink

So uncomfortable.  My ribs started hurting on Friday and I basically need to be some what reclining for them to not hurt- so the next 10ish weeks of work should be super fun.  Saw the doctor today and was telling her about the pains and she basically said that it's going to get worse, but women who are uncomfortable tend to deliver earlier than those who are super happy being pregnant.  Which is fine with me- I'd be super happy if she came a week before Christmas (but not on Christmas).  

Anxiety is pretty good- mostly cause I feel her kicking all the time.  I think it was Thursday last week that I didn't really feel any kicks for the day, but could still feel her moving around, so I assume she turned to face my organs.  Luckily she didn't like the view and turned back around. 

I had one this morning and have another scheduled for the 1st, but I might need to change it.  I start to rotate between the doctors in my practice next time, so hopefully I like them all.

6. Rants/raves/whatever 
    Rant- Everything hurts and I'm not motivated to do anything.
    Rave- My husband was away for a work conference W-F of last week.  When he came home on Friday night we were talking and the baby started kicking.  I put his hand on my belly and he stopped talking, and she stopped kicking.  I told him to keep talking and she started again.  He's face lit up and he's super excited that she recognized his voice and clearly missed him while he was away.  

Her room is mostly ready.  We have the crib, dresser, glider, ottoman, nightstand and today her mattress was delivered.  We have a few outfits and a lot of size N diapers.  My mom's hosting a baby shower for me this Sunday (my MIL is hosting 1st weekend of November), and I have been stalking my registries to take off purchased gifts from the other registry.  Her travel system and extra car seat base were purchases along with a lot of other stuff- but as long as we have a crib/mattress and car seat I'm pretty sure we can pick up everything else as we go.  I'm also thinking that this will be the first (and hopefully only) year I go black friday shopping, so I can get sale prices on anything else I feel we need before she arrives that we didn't get at my showers.    
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#1- 4/2014 edd 1/1/15 mmc/d&c 6/2014
    BFP#2- 10/2015 edd- 6/29/2016 mmc/ d&c 12/2015
    BFP#3- 4/30/2016 DD1 12/27/16
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• Loading the player...
    25+3, blue, hopefully I'll be getting a call this week with my date!!

Good, starving between 8-12, then it settles down and I just want cereal for dinner. Sleeping is becoming a bit uncomfy, as in turning brings aches and pains. My legs/calves feel sore/tight but I'm going for a massage in a bit to work that out.

Good! Tucker is moving around a lot these last few days and my appt Friday went super!

I had one Friday, so my next--including Glucose-- is Nov. 10. then I'm going to every 2 wks! Eeek!

6. Rants/raves/whatever 
    I love my doctor. Friday, he said "everything is perfect--baby is measuring perfect and your weight is perfect" At that moment I told him I loved him and I wanted to hug him and eat cookies together. :) 

It's FINALLY going to be cool here this weekend and I found a pumpkin patch/farm an hour away that has a crafts fair this weekend, actors in period clothes, a civil war reenactment, corn mazes, etc. I. Am. So. Pumped. 

8. GTKY - on a scale of "nothing" to "the room is still full of other stuff" how much do you have left to do for baby's 

Technically, if social services showed up, I could keep a baby there. The walls are painted, I have all the furniture and stuff. I just need to finish up the accent decor and make the curtains, bumpers, sheets and changing pad covers. I should be done in Nov-Dec. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Team Blue ~ Jan. 20
    DS born 9/4/12
    MMC July 2015
    MMC January 2016
    28w6d-Jan 4th-Pink! 

I am dying from heartburn and back pain, but otherwise pretty good! 

I get nervous every once in a while when she goes for longer periods between kicking, but she will then choose to show out with big kicks in the evening. 

Thursday, Oct 20th. I'm at every two weeks now! 

6. Rants/raves/whatever 
    Both: We got all of the furniture/odds and ends for the nursery painted on Saturday (YAY), but I could barely move on Sunday (boo). I had to post up on the couch all day Sunday, which led to me missing yet another day to deep clean the last three rooms on my list (H's music room, living room, bathroom - boo). BUT I got all my thank you cards from my first shower finished and a really great jump start on my new cross stitch project (YAY)! 

I'm so both ready and not ready for this baby to be here! 

As above, all the furniture and knick knacks are painted, crib and dresser are put together, and the rocker (Lazboy recliner) was delivered this weekend. The only piece of furniture that is in there that shouldn't be, is my craft table, which will move to the basement until we have room for it again. I still have so much to do in there - mainly organizing, hanging stuff on the walls, figuring out what I'm going to do about curtains, and sewing my crib sheet and diaper pad cover. I want the nursery completed by the first week of December, and I have to get the last three rooms deep cleaned before I will really let myself start in there.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

• ThePax89ThePax89 member
    edited October 2016
    @LilLynch2015 oh I hope this is true!!!!! With my first, I wasn't even remotely uncomfortable until 37 weeks. Even then, I was basically fine. I was induced 5 days late. With this one...totally different story. I'd LOVE a Christmas baby :) I definitely have to recline the seat in my car so the baby isn't in my ribs!!!

@cjs260 this is my gal too. Quiet all day. Starts her kicking around 7:30 pm and doesn't stop until morning. So, uh....hope she sleeps once she's here. 
  • I can't copy and paste the prompt for some reason. 

2. Team pink, 28+, January 8th with Olive Scout

3. I'm feeling rough. Walking is hard. Bending is hard. This is also terrible, but I don't feel great about my changing body. I didn't have this issue last time. My first pregnancy was all about shitting rainbows I guess. My belly is gigantic. 

4. Anxiety is going great! My midwives have been giving me crap about taking SSRIs during the end of pregnancy so I started decreasing my dose. I haven't noticed any change in my anxiety at all, so maybe I won't need it anymore! 

Im really excited to meet Olive. I'm super excited for labor too! 

GTKY: O's room is ready. Her nursery is currently lived in by her big sister, but big sister's room is ready when she is. This is my second girl. I just need to take out a box of clothes and pop this beauty out. 

• Hi, friends!

2. January 2, 29 weeks today, GREEN!

3.  Good.  I really don't have too many symptoms.  I'll get a back ache by the end of the day if I over do it, or if I'm doing too much bending, but it's very bearable right now.  TMI still dealing with a hemorrhoid that seems to get better and then come right back.  I'm not even constipated so I guess I'm just a special snowflake.  I guess it's just the pressure and added weight. 

4. Not bad.  I had a crap ton of movement yesterday during the day which is really not the typical baby moving time.  I think because I was on the couch all day doing thank you cards and not moving a lot.  Now today baby is very quiet so I'm hoping I'll get movement tonight, which is the more typical time.

GTKY: The room was empty to start with, so that was a plus.  We only just moved here late spring.  We got all the furniture so that was a huge improvement.  I'll be doing decorations soon (already have them all just need to put them up) and then beginning to organize the closet.  Right now the closet has EVERYTHING we have gotten as gifts in it, and it's a total mess.  So now that we have the furniture, I can tackle the closet.  I wrote this in another thread, but I'm hoping to have the swing, rock n play, pack n play, and any other big items like that set up by this weekend.  I want the dogs to get used to the motions/noises and their presence over the next 11 weeks and have them respect that they are not their play things.  It really started feeling a lot more real to me with all of the furniture in the room.  Like I said, the room had been bare so it was just this very real moment of, "wow, this is a nursery."  Awesome feeling.

Also, we are interviewing doulas this Friday.  I never thought I would want a doula, and now I've totally changed my mind.  Anyone else on the doula train?

@AlabamaRedhead it is so hot here too, and I'm so over it.  Fall is my favorite and I'm going through serious withdrawal!!! 
  • @LoneStar21416 I would LOVE a doula. My husband is against it...because...money. Screw that. I might be pushing for it. Where did you find the doulas you are interviewing? 
    27w 6d Team Pink January 10

Starting to have some pelvic discomfort on my left side and my right hip is still bugging me. 

Not anxious about the pregnancy at this point, but now anxious about making sure we get the 'right' car seat, stroller, daycare, work schedule etc.... AHH!!! too many decisions.

Went this morning.  Need to go back to do the GD test either this week or next because I didn't have time to stay today.

I own exactly 1 baby item (a high chair that I won at a silent auction for $50) and nothing else.  Going to look at cribs this weekend with my mom. 
  • @LoneStar21416
    @ThePax89
    I am debating looking at getting a Doula but so undecided....we are using a CNM at a hospital that is very pro-natural birth which is what I am hoping for.  What  made you change your mind to wanting to get a doula?

• ThePax89ThePax89 member
    edited October 2016
    @aca12017I also see midwives, and will deliver at a pro natural birth hospital. Lots of birth tub suites, etc! Honestly, my husband has been disconnected lately and I need a strong support. Why do you want/not want one? Also, I didn't have anything for my first child until 36 weeks. Not a joke. 
  • @thepax89 @aca12017  A few things are making us lean toward a doula now.  I read the book the Birth Partner, and then my husband read it as well.  He actually was more curious about a doula after reading it and brought it up!  I knew more about it to begin with, but had just written it off as likely unnecessary.  Once he showed interest, it persuaded me.  Then, once we started talking about it, I felt like it actually might fit our circumstances.  I am seen at a facility that is a massive teaching clinic and hospital.  There are over 50 attending staff, residents, and midwives that could be at our birth.  In all likelihood, we will not know the doctor or midwife that delivers us.  I have had some continuity of care with my prenatal visits...I've seen 2 different providers (one an OB and one a MW) for my care up until now, but I just don't like the idea of not having any continuity at the birth.  And because it is a huge teaching facility, there are interns, etc.  Since we are first time parents, I want someone there to help me kick people out if I need to :) and my husband and I can't judge the situation well because it will be so new and foreign to us.  I picked these two to interview via recommendation of someone that's been in the area for a while.  My main concern when interviewing is going to be how many times they've been to this hospital, how well they know the staff there, the procedures, etc.  In my initial phone conversation with one of the owners, I got the impression that they are very familiar with this facility and have attended many births there -- and also understand what my concern is.  I'm hoping it's a good fit!  I do agree that it is costly @thepax89.  The people that I have talked to that have had a doula have said after the fact that they would have paid 5x as much -- that's how helpful they thought it was.  So that was persuasive to me.  I think so long as I feel like the doula is a good fit and has similar philosophies as us, and understands what my concerns on, it will make me feel less anxious going into the whole thing and will be worth it.
  • curlysue22curlysue22 member
    edited October 2016
    2. 28 weeks, 1/10/17, Team Pink

Tired a lot, some random shooting sciatic pain, and apparently I've started to snore occasionally (sorry DH).  I've had some B&H contractions which I didn't have (or at least didn't recognize) last pregnancy, so that's interesting.

Better this week.  Baby girl keeps kicking a lot.

Getting the GD test today (fingers crossed!).  Regular appt. on 10/27.

6. Rants/raves/whatever
    Sigh....my DH's family is not the brightest.  His aunt posed for a picture holding my SURPRISE baby sprinkle invitation and the onesie she bought, and his distant uncle posted it on Facebook and tagged his parents!! So of course I saw it.  I averted my eyes right away so I didn't see the date or place, but I'm still bummed I saw it.  DH contacted his parents to have them take it down, and I'll pretend that I didn't see it, but DH knows I saw it.  He was so pissed.  My sister was the one that discovered it and she's planning the sprinkle (I assume).

We are having such a hard time picking a name!  We have a list but nothing is sticking yet.

Well, the baby's room will be the former guest room.  The office was converted into the new guest room, and that was just completed this weekend.  So we've got the guestroom furniture out of there now, which is a big step.  We have some paint samples and we have an idea of what furniture we want.  We have a glider and a crib that we'll be reusing. But we'll need to get DD1 a new bed first.  So, mentally we are ahead of where the room is physically. Not starting with a blank slate which is harder.  We'll get there though.  DH is a workhorse when it comes to this stuff, which is awesome.

Jan. 2017 Sept. Siggy Challenge - Pumpkin Spice Gone TOO Far!

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 2/3/16 --> MC 2/13/16
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @thepax89 @aca12017  A few things are making us lean toward a doula now.  I read the book the Birth Partner, and then my husband read it as well.  He actually was more curious about a doula after reading it and brought it up!  I knew more about it to begin with, but had just written it off as likely unnecessary.  Once he showed interest, it persuaded me.  Then, once we started talking about it, I felt like it actually might fit our circumstances.  I am seen at a facility that is a massive teaching clinic and hospital.  There are over 50 attending staff, residents, and midwives that could be at our birth.  In all likelihood, we will not know the doctor or midwife that delivers us.  I have had some continuity of care with my prenatal visits...I've seen 2 different providers (one an OB and one a MW) for my care up until now, but I just don't like the idea of not having any continuity at the birth.  And because it is a huge teaching facility, there are interns, etc.  Since we are first time parents, I want someone there to help me kick people out if I need to :) and my husband and I can't judge the situation well because it will be so new and foreign to us.  I picked these two to interview via recommendation of someone that's been in the area for a while.  My main concern when interviewing is going to be how many times they've been to this hospital, how well they know the staff there, the procedures, etc.  In my initial phone conversation with one of the owners, I got the impression that they are very familiar with this facility and have attended many births there -- and also understand what my concern is.  I'm hoping it's a good fit!  I do agree that it is costly @thepax89.  The people that I have talked to that have had a doula have said after the fact that they would have paid 5x as much -- that's how helpful they thought it was.  So that was persuasive to me.  I think so long as I feel like the doula is a good fit and has similar philosophies as us, and understands what my concerns on, it will make me feel less anxious going into the whole thing and will be worth it.
    *lurking*

I just wanted to throw in my +1 for doulas. We met our doula in person for the first time yesterday and she's absolutely fantastic. I was having a really rough day, and between her emotional support and reassuring back rubs, I felt so much better after she left. I can only imagine how supportive she'll be during birth. She had also suggested that H read the Birth Partner- he really enjoyed it and led him to ask more in depth questions during our meeting. She's given me exercises to help with my pelvic floor muscles, suggestions for other books to read, and contacts for a chiropractor. She's already been well worth the money  :)
    *************************************************************************************************************Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    28 weeks (yippee for the 3rd trimester) 1/8/17 Team Pink
    Miserable. My back/hip/ butt hurt so bad and are so uncomfortable. It takes me twice as long to walk anywhere, holding my toddler is painful, and I'm tired of everyone staring. I know that walking can help and have been seeing my chiropractor and trying a few other things but not much relief. The emotional drain has kicked in and all I want to do is curl up in a call and cry, pushing through it is getting old.

I see my doctor tomorrow and am fairly convinced she's going to tell me there's nothing else that can be done, just need baby to shift but I might lose my mind if she does. I had the day off yesterday and had a list of things I wanted to get done and none of them gone done.

Other than the back pain/walking problems I'm feeling fine.

Haven't even had the brain capacity to worry about anything this last week as most free thoughts are focused on this pain.

I see both my OB and Internist tomorrow.

6. Rants/raves/whatever 
    See above :) I will add, we had a great time in Chicago this weekend but there is so much more I would have liked to have done but wasn't able to because I had to go so slow and after much walking was in a good amount of pain.

I'd say somewhere in the middle. We didn't change much from DS but still need to actually put the crib side back on the crib (remove the toddler rail). I finished painting the stuff for the wall last weekend, now I just need to get it hung up. Her clothes are put away but her closet still needs some organization. I also need to go through DS's totes and pull out the stuff that we can use again and get that washed and put away.

Pregnancy Ticker

• @LoneStar21416 @moosette113@ThePax89

Thanks ladies!  This makes me feel like I really should look more into it.  Even with the CNM and the pro natural birth hospital, our practice is pretty large so I'm worried about the lack of a familiar person being present at the birth because we could get any one of the midwives.  I am also nervous because my husband can be a bit clueless at times and will probably need a lot of help or direction on how to help or what to do in the moment. Otherwise I can see him sorta taking a backseat or playing on his phone and waiting for me or someone else to give him specific directions.

@ThePax89  - Makes me feel so much better about not having anything yet that you didn't have anything for your first until 36 weeks.  There is jewish superstition about setting up for a baby before they are here and I think I'm still just too nervous to really start buying things yet.  I am starting to make a registry (but won't have a shower).  Mostly doing it so we can order things last minute or afterwards and not have to even think about what to order.

• @aca12017 I am familiar with that tradition. Many people order their furniture and have clothing and stuff stored at a family members house. Can you have a shower after the birth? 
    29 weeks today woohoo!! EDD is January 4th but being induced tentatively December 28th. Team Blue!
    TIRED!!!!! Otherwise ok. Had a labor scare on Monday but all tests came back ok and I'm not dilating. They figure the office I work in was way too hot that day because once I cooled down my contractions stopped.
    Better than Monday! Feeling good after my ultrasound yesterday and doctor's reassurance that things look great.
    November 1. We have started the every two week visits. Things are getting real!
    6. Rants/raves/whatever 
    Excited that it has cooled off up here in the northland after a couple days of summer like heat.
    Nope
    We have things in his room but as far as getting them set up we haven't started. Oh and the crib isn't there yet either but confident that in the next couple weeks I'll get it all done. 

BabyFetus Ticker

• 2. 25 weeks/ Feb 1/ Team Pink! 

3. (pregnancy symptoms) - Not too bad, tired a lot and sometimes out of breath or like I'm breathing heavily. Though I don't seem uncomfortable when I go to sleep, I'm not sleeping well. My legs are achy/a little swollen/restless.

4. (anxiety wise) - Better now that I'm feeling her bump around more regularly. There have been a couple of days when I didn't feel much from her so I took out my monitor and listened to her just to make sure she was OK in there. I'm a little concerned that the MFM said she was "on the small side" but we will see how things progress.

5. next appointment? Tomorrow afternoon for my monthly with the OB.

6. whatever - I've been thinking about booking to do the 3D ultrasound in a couple of weeks. (Partially because I will take any chance to check in on her). Does anyone have any experiences to share about them? 

7. Anything else - We got our new stove! Yay! I can cook again without worrying about gas/explosion. Lol. It was starting to "poof" really loudly every time I turned it on. Now I've got to scrub the place where it the old one was so DH can put in the NEW one - next a dishwasher which I'd really like to have before the baby gets here

UGH! The room is still full of other stuff! It was our storage room, and not a very well organized one at that. We need to replace the carpet, and some drywall, and get it cleaned out. This weekend's project is to clean EVERYTHING out of the room so that I can go through it and DH can do the construction. The scary part is that we/he can really only work on it about once/twice per week due to work schedule (M-F 7-3:30 with 1:45 commute both ways). So, it's like we've got 14 days to get it done.... yikes! Also, we haven't bought anything because we don't have anywhere to put it yet. No showers or anything like that have been planned. 
  • @ThePax89
    I'm hoping to order furniture but will see if I can have it delivered in January.  The way our condo is set up, our nursery will be on a different floor than our bedroom so we won't be putting the baby in there overnight for quite a while.  As for things in the house, I am still not sure how much I am okay with so we are figuring it out as we go.  

The girls I go to the gym with with are actually throwing me a small shower this weekend.  I think anything we get will just go into the closet or possibly our basement where we have a small amount of storage space. I think family and closer friends will likely bring things when they come to visit after the baby is here but we won't have a big baby shower at any point.
  • @SquirrelGiggles83 do you mean at an elective place? I had an elective scan at 16 weeks to find out the sex of the baby (though I just wanted to see her). It doesn't do a ton for anxiety. They can take cute photos, but the tech cannot report the size of the baby, nor comment on overall health. 
  • @ThePax89 We have a 3D/4D ultrasound "boutique" here in my town. My MFM recommended the guy who runs it as being good at what he does. It would be for no medical reason or anything like that, really just to see her and her face. 

I never thought I'd want the whole 3D thing, but I'm definitely contemplating it....
  • @SquirrelGiggles83 I say go for it! I am in love with my photos from mfm, and I felt like my boutique ones were just okay. I'm sort of hoping I can get another medical ultrasound without anything being wrong haha. 
  • @ThePax89 it's too bad you don't live here I could get any number residents to sneak you in after hours lol. 
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———

• @ceclarlinetlo where are you? Midwest? I'll drive haha 
  • Haha I wish. We are south east. 
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———

• @ceclarlinetlo  Southeast you say??? ;) 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Team Blue ~ Jan. 20
    DS born 9/4/12
    MMC July 2015
    MMC January 2016
  • Has anyone seen an update from @Briala ?
  • @ceclarlinetlo unlimited scans though, I'll be there haha. 
  • @ThePax89 DH says ok, so we are going to book it for when I'm officially in 3rd trimester in a couple of weeks!  :)
  • Posted on the announcement thread but wanted to share here too. Baby girl arrived today at 2:30am. 29 weeks gestation. She's doing well so far but has a long road ahead of her growing in the nicu. Spontaneous labor with no indication of why she was early. Will post more later when we hAve digested some of the activities.

Pregnancy Ticker

• @carly79 so glad to hear she's starting her journey off well - I hope she surprises everyone and gets to come home sooner than expected! - please keep us updated!
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———

• @SquirrelGiggles83 now I want one!!!!! I'll ask my midwife if there is any way I can have a growth scan. If not, I'll do a boutique. 
  • @Carly79 I'm so glad to see she's doing well! I hope you're recovering well and you get to bring your baby girl home soon!
    *************************************************************************************************************Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @carly79!!! What a surprise!!! Glad to hear you're both doing well. Please keep us updated!!!
  • Omg @Carly79 congratulations!!!!! Prayers for your family! 
  • Congratulations @carly79!! I'm so glad to hear that everything is looking good! Keep us updated! 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

• @Carly79 How scary! A friend of mine delivered at 23w4d and her little girl is now 9 mo the old. I have the best of hopes for your LO. Congratulations and I'm glad to hear that things are OK right now. Enjoy your baby girl. 
  • @carly79 Congratulations and I'm glad things are going well right now.  Will keep you guys in my thoughts for continued healthy growth!!
  • @Carly79 Congratulations on your little one! Hope things go well! Thanks for updating us all too!

BabyFetus Ticker