October 2016 Moms

HURRY UP BABY!

123457»

Re: HURRY UP BABY!

• @sportiegrl1213 Good luck! Super jealous.
  • Loading the player...
  • @sportiegrl1213 Ahhh let me know if anything happens. I'm pretty much up all night now!
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • FX it's the real thing @sportiegrl1213!

Seriously, the number of times I think the pain going along with my BH is maybe labor... then it turns out to be gas... it's getting ridiculous. 1- WTF is wrong with my digestive system and 2- If I go into labor before my induction date I know I won't know it at first because I'm going to assume its gas lol
  • edited October 2016
    Unfortunately they completely stopped by 11 and that was that. Beyond frustrated. I really thought that was it! This little boy is quit content. I'm throwing in the towel and waiting to get my induction date for Thursday or Friday... at this point I'll be shocked if I go into labor on my own. Bummer. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• @sportiegrl1213 I understand your frustrations!! Hang in there girl!  <3
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • edited October 2016
    Thanks girl!! I'll definitely keep you posted if anything happens @ibabyloveb87 <3
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• F47F47 member
    DH coaches high school soccer and they're playing a semi state championship game (well, two games if they win their first) today in a city 2 hours away. He was planning to drive separately vs. going up on the bus with the team. This morning I told him to just take the bus. I'm so sure I'm not having this baby early. 

I figure maybe it will trigger me into labor because it would be so inconvenient. He can always borrow a parent's car and they can take the bus home with their kid. Plus, I'm hanging with my mom all day, so it's not like I'll be alone. 

I'm like you, @sportiegrl1213. At this point, I'll be shocked to go into labor. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • mommabear444mommabear444 member
    edited October 2016
    Unfortunately they completely stopped by 11 and that was that. Beyond frustrated. I really thought that was it! This little boy is quit content. I'm throwing in the towel and waiting to get my induction date for Thursday or Friday... at this point I'll be shocked if I go into labor on my own. Bummer
    I feeeeeeel  you, I keep having instances and then absolutely nothing. I even freaked out my son's kinder teacher in class yesterday while volunteering. I was straddling a kiddie chair and felt a squish and when I stood up one of the kids pointed to a wet spot on the chair like eww  what's that ?! .. I rushed to the teachers lounge but nothing !!! Ugh, 40 weeks is so long. Maybe after the MP loss this morning I can convince myself to go get checked. 
  • Why won't they come out @mommabear444?!!??
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Everytime I think about getting checked everything stops. I need to stop thinking about it but I don't know how. 
  • F47 said:

Yep. :|
     <3