January 2017 Moms

AW::: this Mama got a new car!

Emma61210Emma61210 member
edited October 2016 in January 2017 Moms
Total attention whore but I'm just super excited about my new mom mobile!! Had to pass on the Jeep Wrangler to the husband and got this Dodge Durango :) 

Re: AW::: this Mama got a new car!

• Woo hoo!! New car, that's awesome! Those are good cars!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sweeeeeet new car! Enjoy your new ride girl!
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 26, DH: 31
    Diagnosed with Hashimoto's 06/17
    BFP #1: 05/11/16 DD born 01/01/17, Happy New Year
    TTC #2: 01/2019
    BFP #2 09/24/19--Ended in chemical pregnancy
    BFP #3 07/02/2020 Due: 03/10/2021

• Loading the player...
  • Love it! We are going to test drive tomorrow :) I have to change in my SUV for a minivan at this point lol. 
  • @ElleMF728 you should check this out! It's basically a mini van on the inside. Captains chairs in the second row and then easy access to the 3rd row! 
  • We just got a new vehicle two weeks ago too!! Traded in my Dodge Caliber for a GMC Terrain!! I wanted the Acadia but since we are only having two kids I knew it was silly to get the extra space. I love it so much!!
  • CONGRATS! A new car is so fun! We traded in our dodge ram for a 2016 Jeep Cherokee a cpl months ago and I am SO in love with it! Probably should have went with a van or something with my space since we will have 3 kids total come January but I couldn't resist as this momma has never had a new vehicle in my life!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • It's lovely, but man I love the sliding doors and built-in window shades in my Honda Odyssey!  DH was the one that made us spring for the van after our first, and we've both never looked back :open_mouth:
  • @lindsladle15 My mom has driven the Honda Odyssey since like 2002. Her youngest child is graduating college in May and she just bought a new one last year. She's an antiquer and it gives a lot more space than an SUV apparently. She absolutely loves it! 

And congrats, @Emma61210!!!!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

• @cjs260 OH MY GOSH, the trunks on those things (let alone if you put the back seats down)!!!  Amazing.
  • Jealous of you ladies with large cars! I have a Prius C, which I love, but I know space-wise it will be interesting with a child. We'all see how long we can stick with it, it's so convenient for parking in tiny spaces