March 2017 Moms
Options

Weekend Plans!?

What is everyone's up to this weekend?!

Re: Weekend Plans!?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Father-in-law is visiting, which has DH on edge. DS had his soccer class this morning, then we got waffles. Not much else on the docket this weekend except a walk and starting a rug for the new baby.
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • Options
    My oldest DS is starting highschool next year so we are in the process of at looking at different high schools so we will be attending open houses this weekend. DH bday is today so we celebrated a little with the kids hoping that we can sneak away to go to dinner tomorrow and celebrate just us two. In between all that need to squeeze in my second DS soccer game. Hoping the sun will shine tomorrow as it rained all day today.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My Dh 20th high school reunion was the weekend so we came home. My husband and I taught in the same county he grew up in so we got to see the kids we taught,  my son for to see his friends,  and dh got to hang out with high school friends on Friday. Saturday they went out again to dinner. While a friend and I sat by ourselves in the same restaurant and laughed and talked for 4 hours.

• Options
    Everyone has such cute weekend plans! I have to finish writing a dozen college recommendation letters for seniors and grading a stack of sophomore honors essays, so my weekend is less-than-fun. But my house is full of cinnamon smell thanks to the coffee cake I decided to bake (baby boy has me craving sweets like crazy), and DH put on "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" in the background, and my dog is snuggled up next to me. So it's still a pretty nice morning. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

*TW* - BFP & MC in March 2016.
    BFP in June 2016; EDD March 2017.
    Samuel born February 2017! 

• Options

My company had their annual expo this weekend so I worked both days. According to my FitBit my two day step total is just over 40K. Yikes! Needless to say, this pregnant lady is tired!

Pregnancy Ticker