February 2017 Moms

FFFC!! 10/21

Re: FFFC!! 10/21

• FFFC (round 2): I was lurking back on this board to threads of the past and one member pointed something out that I can't stop noticing now. Sorry for vague bumping but holy shit. 
    Nope. You gotta tell. 
    Was it me?
    Or me being an asshole...
  • samesies - let's hear it!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • edited October 2016
    Lol I've just opened a can of worms that I shouldn't have. I will tell you all, however, @PerraSucia is the one who said it. Girl you forever speak real shit!

ETA: Oh shit! I just effed up! I meant @Spicyweiner said it. I was in the middle of ordering potato soup and typed in the name I was looking at on accident. Sorry. lol 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lol I've just opened a can of worms that I shouldn't have. I will tell you all, however, @PerraSucia is the one who said it. Girl you forever speak real shit!
    SPILL
  • Can we have a month to look in? Because she has a few posts..
  • Haha I can't say only because le weiner wasn't being very nice. I also didn't realize
    @Spicyweiner was formerly gingersnap (I think, apologies if I'm wrong) and I remember reading back and being like "this gingersnap chick isn't very nice. I'm glad she's banned." But at the same time I really like spicyweiner so when I put the two together I just sat there with mindfuck brain. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @LivingLaVidaGinger you missed out in the earlier days when certain members petrified me!!! But just so we're clear I very much love those same members now... even if they scare me a little from time to time  ;) lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • .... so is everyone currently in search mode? Lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kswiger06 Oh no! I can't imagine being freaked out by a user. I'm glad you feel better about it now! I was certain everyone thought I was the catfish because I came out of nowhere, late to the party, and started posting regularly (still kinda unsure). My last sn had my last name in it and a personal profile photo cause I didn't use the community feature at first so I can totally see how sketchy a newb who creepily knew the bump navigation could look.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kswiger06kswiger06 member
    edited October 2016
    @kswiger06 Oh no! I can't imagine being freaked out by a user. I'm glad you feel better about it now! I was certain everyone thought I was the catfish because I came out of nowhere, late to the party, and started posting regularly (still kinda unsure). My last sn had my last name in it and a personal profile photo cause I didn't use the community feature at first so I can totally see how sketchy a newb who creepily knew the bump navigation could look.
    Not like a catfish petrified... like they were gonna eat me alive with the flaming!! Lol I don't ever even think about "catfish" unless it's an ongoing discussion.

Oh and I didn't know about the community part when I first joined, but I don't know how to rid my name lol and I don't care about my face being my profile picture. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kswiger06 oh yes! There are some that take no shit, and may or may not make it look a wee lil bit intimidating!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lol I've just opened a can of worms that I shouldn't have. I will tell you all, however, @PerraSucia is the one who said it. Girl you forever speak real shit!

ETA: Oh shit! I just effed up! I meant @Spicyweiner said it. I was in the middle of ordering potato soup and typed in the name I was looking at on accident. Sorry. lol 
    Ok, now you gotta PM me what it was 
  • MLRocha said:
    I want to be in public all the time now because I want people to see me pregnant.  Why?
    1) I'm feeling pretty adorable now that my bump is less ambiguous.  
    2) I've been jealous of all the pregnant ladies I've seen at the grocery, movies, etc. for the last 12-15 years.  
    3) Pregnancy is turning me into a huge AW.
    ME TOO.
  • kswiger06 said:
    @kswiger06 Oh no! I can't imagine being freaked out by a user. I'm glad you feel better about it now! I was certain everyone thought I was the catfish because I came out of nowhere, late to the party, and started posting regularly (still kinda unsure). My last sn had my last name in it and a personal profile photo cause I didn't use the community feature at first so I can totally see how sketchy a newb who creepily knew the bump navigation could look.
    Not like a catfish petrified... like they were gonna eat me alive with the flaming!! Lol I don't ever even think about "catfish" unless it's an ongoing discussion.

Oh and I didn't know about the community part when I first joined, but I don't know how to rid my name lol and I don't care about my face being my profile picture. 
    Yeah, they say you have to email the bump and a whole bunch of shit, it was easier to just make a new one. But my married last name is not common at all in my area and if you google it my FIL and his family comes up all over the place because he's a dirty ex-con and made big news in the 90's and not really ex because he's still screwing up...just got away with a hit and run and no one knows where he is, woo! So DH and I would be easy to pinpoint. :cold_sweat:
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh my @LivingLaVidaGinger sounds like some craziness!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I use always radiant pads and other than the disgusting gushes I would never know I'm wearing those. They are super thin and absorbent they are awesome. I also use tampons though and like them as well. I am always afraid of leakage though so I normally wear a pad and tampon at the same time.... is this an FFFC?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Somebody PM me what the heck is going on

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I loathe pads. So scratchy. I'm actually considering looking into cloth ones for PP. I guess that's another FFFC for you all. 
  • edited October 2016
    Speaking of pads....I had one too many accidents in middle school with leakage.  Each time it was while I was at school.  Thank God for the BCP cuz that made my flow a lot lighter.  
    And now I'm going to keep myself from vomiting.  

• I loathe pads. So scratchy. I'm actually considering looking into cloth ones for PP. I guess that's another FFFC for you all. 
    If you find a good brand, let me know! I'd be so into cloth pads for PP.
  • @Gretchypoo +1 for the diva cup. That thing is awesome. 

Anybody ever try those thinx period panties? I just can't wrap my head around them.
    If you find a good brand, let me know! I'd be so into cloth pads for PP.
    If I do it I'll probably go Etsy. What's holding me back is the laundering process. Apparently they're way harder to get clean than cloth diapers. 
  • I can't stand pads and had to suffer through using them from 5th-8th grade because I was way too tight for even the smallest tampon. my mom finally took me to her OB office and they did a small procedure that let me wear tampons. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• I hate tampons, I always feel them up me, they drive me nuts. I had to wear them as a competitive swimmer, but when I did not pads much better. Thin pads they have now are really great compared to what I had when I was younger.  

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • I hate tampons, I always feel them up me, they drive me nuts. I had to wear them as a competitive swimmer, but when I did not pads much better. Thin pads they have now are really great compared to what I had when I was younger.  
    To those who can feel tampons: Do what works for you, obvi. But you might be wearing tamoons that are too big or you may not be inserting them far enough. 

@Xstatic3333 I think Kelly's closet, the cloth diaper retailer, sells cloth pads. I would imagine they'd be harder to clean than diapers but I really don't care if theu get stained, personally.

@tentacular The period panties make me nervous. I have read some reviews but I can't imagine they work very well. (TMI AHEAD) I have a really heavy flow for 1-2 days and then some small residual stuff that doesn't even need a tampon. I'd consider the Thinx for those last days but can't imagine they could handle those 1st days.
  • I watched the infomercial for Thinx panties and I don't understand how they work.  Is it absorbed all throughout the underwear? I would, hesitantly try it on a light day.  

• Thanks @WinchesterGirl and @Gretchypoo! I think I'll give it a try. I just can't imagine how yucky regular pads would feel when I'm already super tender down there. 
  • Well, so the theme this week was gross confessions so.  . . 

+1 to peeing in the shower
    +1 to disliking tampons 

And, @peachesnbean, nightgowns rock. My husband had no idea I was going to hit old lady so soon.

I use cloth pads, but I don't remember where I got them.  When I had babes in diapers I washed with those,  I also wash them with towels.  I use them as panty liners,  tampon back up on bad days,  and just pads on days I am mostly home.  Lately,  I am pretty sure they are classified as depends, I am having a lot of issues with sneezing and peeing.  They are great for that! 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @peachesnbean I'm totally considering getting some old lady nightgowns!

i currently sleep with only panties on but I'm worried about when my boobs start leaking so I'm thinking old lady nightgown will fix that problem and won't feel too different. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• @PerraSucia  you have a way of wording things that is so blunt and gets the point across but very very graphic!! Lol

Oh yes I second @Partyof6? I hate those big huge maxi pads but they are a must right after delivering the baby. I feel like I'm ancient buying them, but they work.
    Pregnancy Ticker