Trouble TTC

Stop crinone at 9dp5dt

Did my first round of IVF this month and I have my beta scheduled for Monday (3 days from now), but I have a feeling it didn't work this cycle. Sunday will be 9dp5dt which is the day the beta is supposed to be done, but since it lands on a sunday I have to wait another day. I hate progesterone as much as the next person, but the reason I'm considering stopping if I get a BFN the day before my beta (which would be 2 doses since results come back late in the day) is because it takes me 7-8 days after for my period to start and if I have to do yet another cycle I want to get the ball rolling sooner rather than later. I'm wondering if anyone else decided to start early, or at the very least if this makes sense to anyone?

Re: Stop crinone at 9dp5dt

• Ginny0524 said:
    Did my first round of IVF this month and I have my beta scheduled for Monday (3 days from now), but I have a feeling it didn't work this cycle. Sunday will be 9dp5dt which is the day the beta is supposed to be done, but since it lands on a sunday I have to wait another day. I hate progesterone as much as the next person, but the reason I'm considering stopping if I get a BFN the day before my beta (which would be 2 doses since results come back late in the day) is because it takes me 7-8 days after for my period to start and if I have to do yet another cycle I want to get the ball rolling sooner rather than later. I'm wondering if anyone else decided to start early, or at the very least if this makes sense to anyone?
    @Ginny0524

I don't have any experience with your situation but I would suggest also posting this on the IF/Testing thread (a weekly thread) in the TTGP board as well as participating in the other daily / weekly threads. You may get more information and advice that way. Best of luck!
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker