February 2017 Moms

FFFC!! 10/21

My brain isn't working today and I forget it's Friday because this week has been so crazy.

So, let's hear some confessions ladies!!

*not guaranteed to be flame free*

Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC!! 10/21

• edited October 2016
    I start my new job in a few days and I dont want to do anything during these last few days of my freedom. As in.....leave me alone, husband.  

ETA: Actually,  it should be "leave me alone,  everybody."
    Between my parents and my husband's parents, I've been going crazy.  I love and care for all of them,  but seriously,  I don't understand why any of the other siblings do not step up in taking care of them? Especially the in laws because they are not even in the same state as I am! 
    I feel like I've just been running around everywhere and I don't even have kids yet.  Gahhhh. Rant over.  Thank you!

• Loading the player...
  • @Xstatic3333 That made me LOL! I guess that ship  will be sailing for our tub, too!

@AfKash Congrats on the job! What will you be doing?

My FFFC: We had lots of lofty plans about sticking to our post-baby budget starting in September to prepare. We are now on month two of just not doing it. I know we need to get our butts in gear, but both months now something has come up, and we've deviated from the plan. *whomp whomp*
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • I can't pee in the shower, I'm just incapable.  Even really drunk one night, DH was washing my hair (I have a bad habit of vomiting in my hair when I drink too much) and I had to pee and he was like "just pee in the shower" and I said nope and Got out and peed in the toilet, washed my hands, and only then got back in the shower.  Issues.

My FFFC, I don't use tampons EVER.  They gross me out and I swear I can always feel when I'm wearing one.
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had pizza for lunch & am going to either have burger & chips or fish & chips for dinner. 
  • My husband's employer accidentally double paid him this week. For a few minutes I considered not having him tell them because that extra money would be really nice....
  • @lfrank12  The app and the mobile site weren't working for me either. 
  • Mine was also down - assume it was to do with the large internet outage today...
  • Mine was out too. 
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • +1 to no tampons and the site was down for me as well.
  • I just checked the mail and have a second FCCC: until today, I didn't own a single belt.  Now I have two (that fit between my boobs and bump).
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I usually sleep pant less, in just a tee or tank and nothing else. Well because of our weirdo hippie living arrangement, I've had to put pants on multiple times in the middle of the night to walk across the hall to pee. I just bought 2 old lady night gowns at Walmart to combat that.

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Bahahaha @srscott3 and @LivingLaVidaGinger me too!! Even though the "big kids" might be FTM and some of the "babies" are on #3 or 4. 
  • MommaBean said:
    Bahahaha @srscott3 and @LivingLaVidaGinger me too!! Even though the "big kids" might be FTM and some of the "babies" are on #3 or 4. 
    EXACTLY. I don't know what it is though..can't help but categorize them that way. Also, I still do it even though some March moms are only a week (or even just days) behind me
  • Good luck to you @madamerwin!! 

Yay! I'm not the only one freaked out by tampons!

• edited October 2016
    FFFC (round 2): I was lurking back on this board to threads of the past and one member pointed something out that I can't stop noticing now. Sorry for vague bumping but holy shit. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • FFFC (round 2): I was lurking back on this board to threads of the past and one member pointed something out that I can't stop noticing now. Sorry for vague bumping but holy shit. 
    Dude, that's totally not cool. 

• FFFC (round 2): I was lurking back on this board to threads of the past and one member pointed something out that I can't stop noticing now. Sorry for vague bumping but holy shit. 
    Nope. You gotta tell. 
    Was it me?