Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro

Hi All,
This was our first pregnancy : (  Went in for our 8 week u/s on Oct 6th, they saw a sac and yolk and nothing else.  Sac measuring 6 weeks.  I told them I knew my dates.  Went back for a follow up u/s on Oct. 14th.  They found an embryo measuring 5 wks and 6 days and a slow (65 bmp) heartbeat.  Just came back from my u/s and embryo only grew to 6 wks, 1 day and no heartbeat : (

So officially out.  The nurse pract prescribed misoprostol.  I'm kind of afraid to take it, but I'm also kind of afraid of everything dragging and not knowing when I will start to miscarry.  

I am so sorry that everyone has to be here.  
***TW***
Me: 36  DH:35
Married: 7/10/2016
TTC#1 - May 2016
BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
<3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

Re: Intro

• I am so sorry. 

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • So sorry for your loss
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • So, so sorry! 
  • So sorry for you loss 
  • I'm so sorry <3 I hope you found peace with whatever decision you ended up making <3
                                          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
                                                                     Formerly ChoicesMom
                                                                         "Squishy" 2007
                                                           "Lyric" EDD Nov/4/11 - c/p Feb/11
                                                                            "Fishy" 2012
                                                                            "Bean" 2014
                                                             "Lux" EDD Apr/21/17 - c/p Aug/16
                                                       "Kokonah" EDD May/24/17 - m/c Oct/16
                                1 surprise - 1 Noonie - 1 preemie - 3 gone but not forgotten - One more on the way!!
                                                          Grab bag of mental health disorders
                                                                              Pancolitis

• I'm so sorry for your loss.  I can understand being scared to take it.  I remember when they told me I had a failed pregnancy I didn't want to believe them and just waited to miscarry naturally (just in case they were wrong and the baby ended up being ok) - I had my miscarriage the very next day.  I'm sorry you're going through this :(
    <a href="http://www.lightshinesbright.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">My faith-filled pregnancy loss blog</a><br>
  • I'm very sorry for your loss  <3

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18

• I am so sorry for your loss.

• I'm very sorry for your loss. I understand the disbelieve, it's a hard pill to swallow. Hope you can find peace. 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Hello SP128. I'm so sorry. Especially with this being your first pregnancy. My heart goes out to you. 

In the same boat as you. Don't want to have d/c but hate the unknown factor of waiting for things to happen own it's own.