September 2015 Moms

Pregnant again!

any other Sept moms newly pregnant? I'm due in May!

Re: Pregnant again!

• Congrats Mama!!! 
    Missed Miscarriage 3/27 D&C 3/29/2012
  • huge congrats!! That's so exciting. I'm so jealous. Baby fever is hitting a lot of us here on the September board  lol. 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats! So exciting. I have a feeling i'm pregnant. First time we didn't try and "stop it from happening" if you know what i mean. I've had baby fever like something horrible. I figure I will be 30 next year and by the time baby #2 comes, DD will be just about 2 years old. So I think that is perfect =D
  • Congrats ladies!
  • Congrats to all of you ladies!  :)
    Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]
  • Just took the test, no idea when I'm due, still bfing so I didn't notice till I started barfing, lol
    Omg check your in box in a bit!!! 
  • Thanks ladies! We are so excited! We started trying 2 months ago so it was surprising it happened so fast! Plus I am still nursing so I figured my cycles would be off and that would complicate things! I am so glad things happened so quickly! We are due May 23, 2017! 
  • Congrats ladies!! Keep us all updated on the progress. I am curious how exhausting it is with a wild year old and then all that first tri business. Good luck everyone! Hope to join your ranks in a few months :) tho the thought of daycare for two makes me want to puke!
  • So I ended up getting my period, so not pregnant obviously.  was so upset about it for some reason. Like just being a bitch all day about it. Poor DH. I kind of demanded next month we actively try. I really thought I was pregnant... DD was a surprise, so I never really tracked ovulation and my cycle very well. Already gearing up for October lol.

• @jessbruxanovaa I can't wait to see your next human! All that gorgeous hair!  Congrats!! <3

All you you ladies are elevating my baby fever! 
  • I'm so jealous of all you preggos!
  • Lol add me to the baby fever list! I want to start trying again SO bad, but with student teaching, the medication I'm on, and a million other factors, it would be the worst time!!!! Go figure it hits now! 

Congrats to all the new mamas!!! This is such an exciting time! 
  • Haha i just checked back into my old account because I've got wicked baby fever and we're tentatively thinking about trying again. Pregnancy and pp was so awful last time so we're both nervous. Congratulations though!! That's really exciting
  • Me too, @chelseajeanene!

And I totally feel your pain, @theglitteredpterodactyl .  Did you have really bad nausea/vomiting?

Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]
  • @mill1020 no the physical symptoms weren't anything too terrible. I got really bad anxiety and depression that started while I pregnant and just rolled right over into PPD/A, which went on for about four months. I'm bipolar and I didn't have the best medical team helping me manage it but I think I have a good set up now, so I'm optimistic.
  • @dmbfan46835 Congrats! T&P for you! Keep us posted on your progress :)
  • Due in april! 
    Same thing,  breastfeeding and bam. Started getting sick
  • ktewart said:
    Just got my positive last week. Due July 9th!

We actually were trying, but I wasn't expecting it to happen so quickly at all (second cycle of trying). My September kiddo was a Clomid baby that came after a year of no ovulation and intense frustration. I have a dating ultrasound on the 15th. We're very, very excited!
    Wooohooo! Congrats!! We were going to wait to try until next month but decided to give it a go this month so I hope to be joining you soon. I'd be due July 22nd. I would love a July baby!
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Me too! july
  • @ktewart & @bbdogs3 congrats!! See you in the new BBM :-) I got my BFP on Thursday
  • LoveLee85 said:
    Wow, I'm in shock! We decided to pull the goalie a few weeks ago, just once! I am two days late and just took a strong positive!!!!! Omg! Looks like I'm adding to our families crazy amount of July birthdays! LOL Wow, I'm in shock. I have been beyond exhausted and bloated. I skipped morning sickness last pregnancy, hoping for the same this time! Two under two for a few months! Super excited. 

okayyyyy I'm starting to freak out. LOL omg! 
    Congrats!! Looks like I'm joining the July club too. BFP this morning!
    Oh my!!!! It's still not feeling 'real'. Congrats to you and your family!!!! How exciting!!!!!! 
  • Just took a pregnancy test its a postive ! so nervous congrats all you mommas to be agian. 
  • I'll be joining the July club too! First ultrasound the Monday after Thanksgiving but according to LMP, due July 19th! We have been trying for about 5 months now - knowing it took a while to get pregnant with our first, we started early! ha..so excited! Telling my parents Thanksgiving. DS will be wearing a "I'm so cute, my parents are making another" shirt and we are just going to see who notices first. Congrats to all! We have a lot of July mamas it looks like so far! woohoo!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • It's so exciting seeing all the fellow pregnant moms! We have ultrasound that will tell us gender 12/10 and I cannot wait! Hoping everyone is having good pregnancies so far!
  • I'm so anxious to get this kid out. I can't wait to not be pregnant lol.  
  • Due in june even though  i have been pregnant have my  first son i still feel nervous of being pregnant agian haha 
  • ElleMF728 said:
    I'm so anxious to get this kid out. I can't wait to not be pregnant lol.  
    I was just thinking about you because it's December now! I was thinking you were due soon!!!?? 

I'm being thrown for a loop with this pregnancy. Weeks of nausea and vomiting all day and night, insomnia, horrible skin, LOL, all the things I didn't have with DS pregnancy!!!! 
  • @lovelee85 1-3 more weeks! I'm having serious contractions and am definitely showing progress.  My OB did a check since some have been time-able.  

Are you out of your first trimester or almost out of it? I also feel that this pregnancy is tougher than my previous ones.  For some reason I'm way more uncomfortable that I was, probably because he is so much lower than my other boys.  If it is any consolation it has seriously flown by.  I can't believe how far along I am at this point.