February 2017 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change (10/20)

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: for fun, who do you think LO will look like between you and your SO? Will they have brown hair, blue eyes, etc? 
First BFP: 12/16/13
EDD: 08/23/14
Baby BOY born: 08/29/14

Re: Thursday Ticker Change (10/20)

• How far along are you? 
    22 weeks!
    How big is baby? 
    Coconut :)
    TOMORROW!!!
    Symptom changes? 
    Less RLP, bigger belly, some braxton hicks every now and then
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Totally finished the nursery painting and hung up the wall art....I am IN LOVE with how it came out. So beyond happy. Just need the 3 wall decals to come in and it will be officially complete
    GTKY: for fun, who do you think LO will look like between you and your SO? Will they have brown hair, blue eyes, etc? 
    I will totally bite lol. Let's see.....dark brown eyes with dark lashes, thick dark hair that gets auburn highlights in the sun, and light olive skin. I am going based on what DH and I each look like and also what we looked like as kids.  
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 
    24 weeks

How big is baby? 
    size of a package of oreos 

had one Tuesday, I go back for the clucose test on my own time anytime before my next regular appt. But they said to wait to closer to 26 or 27 weeks. My next regular appt in November 15.

Symptom changes? 
    no I don't think so

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

real dark hair, that's thick. The rest is a toss up because I have brown eyes but my husband and his whole family have the most beautiful bright blue eyes, so I'm hoping for the blue. DS has brown DD has hazel. Then I'm super pasty pale, but H is a beautiful dark olive, I call him "brown" and when we asked DD what color I am she said white but daddy is brown lol. DS has a medium olive tone and DD has a very light olive tone I'm hoping this one has some nice olive tone just to help avoid burns. I think the baby will grow up to be tall too. And overall I think the baby will have more of my features because both our other kids take more from my side of the family.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 22 weeks 

How big is baby? coconut

When is your next appointment? November 3rd

Symptom changes? Just some braxton hicks contractions, other than that nothing has really changed

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: for fun, who do you think LO will look like between you and your SO? Will they have brown hair, blue eyes, etc? I think this one will look like my other boys. Light skin, big Brown eyes, blonde hair, high cheek bones with chubby cheeks. Height wise, I'm not sure. DS1 is in the 23rd percentile for height and DS2 is in the 80th percentile for height. Maybe he'll be right in between. 
  • @kswiger06 blue eyes or even green eyes with olive tone skin is just gorgeous!!

my H and I are both on the pastier side as well but we tan very easily (at least!) but I think it's safe to say there will be no olive toned kids for us lol. 
  • Lol @concreteangell I burn just thinking about sunlight!! My husband has what I consider very ideal features. Dark hair, tanned skin, and the brightest blue eyes. I really hope this little one can get that lucky!! Lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you?  22w5d

How big is baby?  Coconut

When is your next appointment? Not until November 4

Symptom changes? My ankles were swollen for a couple of days,  seems way early for that.   Belly is growing, and that's about it, everything else is the same. 

Rant/Rave/Questions?  I really want to start doing things to get ready for this baby,  husband thinks we have plenty of time still.   

GTKY: for fun, who do you think LO will look like between you and your SO? Will they have brown hair, blue eyes, etc?   All 3 of my kids have their Dad's dark brown eyes.   They all changed within the first week.  I am really hoping this one might have gotten my hazel,  but past experience says they will be brown.  My girls both have dark brown hair, my son is a dark blondish/light brown, so somewhere in there. 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Alright! We have a 50% chance at Brown but a 44% at blue!! 

P.s. @Lafreeman21 I hope you end up posting a sweet baby pic once the baby makes its way into the world, or I'll always imagine your baby looking just like that pic above  :D

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I second what @kswiger06 says :lol: that pic is just funny.

We apparently have a chance of 50% for brown, 37% for blue and 13% for green eyes. I'm daring so I think I'll stick to my guess of green eyes, lol. 
  • I'm a day late!

How far along are you? 
    22 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Ear of corn
    I had one today with MFM and to get a follow up anatomy scan.
    Symptom changes? 
    Getting more back pain
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Ugh, I felt like crap at my appointment this morning.  I've gained too much weight and I know I have but I was still shocked at the number when I got on the scale.  The doctor was very nice talking to me about it but I cried because I felt bad.  It's just so hard because I know what I need to do but I have a really hard time putting that in to practice.
    We both have blonde hair so I'm assuming babe will be a blondie and I'm hoping he/she gets H's blue eyes (I have green).  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @CurlyCupcake21 hey! I sent you a private message! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker