April 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change - 10/18

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Are you planning a babymoon? If so, where?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change - 10/18

• Options
    How far along are you? 14 weeks

How big is baby? Lemons

Appointments this week? Midwife appointment on Thursday

Symptoms? Sore pelvic area and back and tired 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm excited that alot of the constant nausea is gone and I can eat again!

GTKY: Are you planning a babymoon? If so, where? No babymoon for us. We didn't go on one with our DS either. Too busy saving for a new car!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    16 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Avocado!
    Appointments this week? 
    Friday I have my 16 week checkup/bloodwork for the second part of the sequential screening test. Not really looking forward to this appointment as I am probably going to be told I have gained too much weight...I am up 9 lbs already thanks to only eating carbs for almost 3 months because it was all that I could stomach  :(
    Symptoms?
    Nausea seems to be improving, finally. I started to wean off the diclegis yesterday, but I am doing it slowly. It has helped a lot with the nausea, but it makes me soooo tired, so I can't wait to be off it. I just hope I don't get sick  :#
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I am getting so impatient for the anatomy scan! 4 weeks from tomorrow. I just want to know the sex of this baby so badly, it's driving me crazy. I really respect those on team green, that is a lot of self control that I just don't have lol. 
    GTKY: Are you planning a babymoon? If so, where?
    We are definitely going to do something, but not sure where yet. Probably will go to a resort in the mountains (we live in Colorado) and just stick to cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. OB said I can exercise up to 10,000 feet elevation (we live at 5,000) so there are plenty of options, just can't do any downhill skiing or hot springs/hot tubs unfortunately. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 16 weeks

How big is baby? Blackberry phone

Appointments this week? Yes!  I can't wait.  I've been having crazy unfounded anxiety and we haven't actually gone public yet.  After I hear the hb I'll be more confident.

Symptoms? Oh, the migraines.  I'm so, so over it.  Thank God for DH's patience.  I basically get the 2 kids home, let the dog out, turn on the tv, then lay in bed because I can't handle 2 year old screeches or light.

Rant/Rave/Questions? See above haha

GTKY: Are you planning a babymoon? If so, where? Yeah, no.  We have to pay for 3 kids in daycare and a new vehicle.  No trips for us for the next 5 years or so.
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers