April 2017 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change (10/16)

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Do you have a family member who has made a significant impact on you and your life?

BabyFruit Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Sunday Ticker Change (10/16)

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? An orange, a cinnamon roll

Appointments this week? None until mid-November, though I am hoping to get the results from my NIPT blood work this week

Symptoms? The crappy ones are lessening for the most part, thank goodness, but the heartburn is ramping up. Ugh.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Nah.

GTKY: Do you have a family member who has made a significant impact on you and your life? Hmmm, I'd say my mom. We had the usual nonsense when I was a teen, and I thought I was so much smarter than her, but as I've grown I've come to see how lucky I was/am to have such a generous, thoughtful, caring woman as my mother. I'd also have to add in one set of my aunts and uncles as they are my model of a loving, successful marriage (my parents divorced when I was quite young). These two are so sweet together and clearly so in love even after 35+ years of marriage. It's wonderful to see.
    Me: 31 DH: 34
    DD1 born 3.2014
    DD2 born 4.2017
  • How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? orange

Appointments this week? none till Halloween

Symptoms? getting pretty hungry lately.

Rant/Rave/Questions? mmm 2...Rave; tonight is my first night with my new snoogle, excited about this! question; any FTMs out there have a husband that doesn't seem too excited yet? My husband asks questions here and there but just doesn't seem near as excited as I am.  Almost like he isn't positive it's actually happening. 

GTKY: Do you have a family member who has made a significant impact on you and your life? My whole family has shaped me in one way or another.  my parents have taught me love, compassion, how to be a good person.  My sisters have taught me a lot of what I don't want to be.  Selfish and irresponsible.  
  • How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? Plum

Appointments this week? 2! My nt scan and second ob appt

Symptoms? Sore boobs and a little fatigue/insomnia

GTKY: Do you have a family member who has made a significant impact on you and your life? My great grandmother. She died when I was in my 20s at the age of 102. She lived a long awesome life and really instilled the meaning of family and Italian culture

DD Born 5.9.12

MC March 2016@8.5w

Expecting #2 4/30/17

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? A lemon! 

Appointments this week? Not until November

Symptoms? Still sick, still really whiny about it. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? With DD, I was not sick anymore at this point. It was like magic when I hit 12 weeks. This time around, not only is the sickness far worse, it just won't stop.  I'm trying not to be so negative about it, but I can handle all other aspects of pregnancy without complaining, but the vomiting/queasy when I move/etc stuff is just not tolerable. 

GTKY: Do you have a family member who has made a significant impact on you and your life? Hmmmm.  I think I'm actually who I am because my family hasn't always been the most supportive. My parents are notorious for showing their love with gifts and money, but not with time or praise. While that sounds nice, when my back is against the wall, I've always been on my own and had to figure things out for myself. It gave me a lot of grit. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • How far along are you? 14 weeks! 

How big is baby? a peach

Appointments this week? nope

Symptoms? bloating and some indigestion. I think everything else as pretty much calmed down, and I'm starting to feel my energy return, and sore boobs still. 

GTKY: Do you have a family member who has made a significant impact on you and your life? Probably my mom. We didn't get along at all when I was younger, but we're basically the same person so we would just butt heads a lot. Now that I'm older, we're much closer and better and I can see how strong she is as a mom--she's had to deal with a lot of grief and problems between me and my younger siblings! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17