October 2016 Moms

Symptoms Thread October 11

Re: Symptoms Thread October 11

• Loading the player...
  • LGW2015 said:
    bnsmith85 said:
    When you think... Hmm, feeling a lot of pressure tonight. And my stomach just doesn't feel right... Maybe tonight's going to be the night!..... Then you realize it's just gas  :| thanks pregnancy symptoms
    When you feel things moving around inside and think "oh the baby's moving"...and then remembered that you already had the baby and it's just your organs shifting back into place haha
    @LGW2015 THIS. I swear I am still having phantom baby movements too. I was so weirded out by my PP belly at first. There's no baby in there , so why is it so big and still moving? 
  • @LGW2015 Phantom baby movements?! #thingstheydonttellyou I can see how it's gonna be weird to not have those movements though! 

Day 3 of feeling like crap and upset stomach. Yet still no contractions. At this point I'm so ready for Monday to get here so we can just get things moving with induction. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • @ibabyloveb87 haha right?! And @jennielu is right, after having the baby DH and I watched my belly moving around!! I don't know if it was the air that got inside, my organs moving around or what but it was SO freaky.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hahaha... @LGW2015.. thankfully, my friend told me to expect that. So weird!
  • blaf322blaf322 member
    edited October 2016
    Omg... the lower back pain is no joke tonight. I've tried every trick I know to help but it's hurting enough to keep me awake. Ugggh  :/
    since I'm already awake and uncomfortable... if I could just go into labor now... that would be great 
  • Ugh sorry about the back pain @bnsmith85. I've got some heartburn tonight and I'm very restless. Where is sleep?! (Or labor)
  • I haven't any symptoms yet tonight, my tummy was getting really tight all over after dinner but then it stopped. This baby is a game player ! 
  • I specifically recall giving warning about the sensation of organs moving around many many moons ago on some thread... and it never gets any less weird after each baby  :| I wonder if my organs are all where they're supposed to be now, or if having 3 kids has them all jumbled up like dropping a box of puzzle pieces...
  • @allythekid as long as they work....
  • Today I am just so tired. My husband got up, showered, went to the hardware store, got a haircut, mean while I managed to get from the bed to the couch, put my feet up and am now watching Princess Bride. Very Lazy Sunday.

• @CaptainPhasma same here! I woke up feeling like I needed a nap. I made it through most of the 1st quarter of the football game and was passed out on the couch until the 4th lol... DH said I need to go back to sleep bc we were doing better when I wasn't awake.

I'm considering taking his advice... for selfish reasons  :D
  • edited October 2016
    Busy day yesterday, made me completely exhausted that I slept thru the entire night, which I haven't done in weeks! And it's lazy day today. Got a few more things done this morning and I've been on the couch watching football with DH and our niece ever since. Dinner needs to be made soon, but I don't feel like moving just yet. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• I just woke up from a nap and I never nap! Pregnancy is hard work.
  • Whoa @sportiegrl1213... you slept through the night?! That's like a pregnancy unicorn 
  • I'm having some left side tenderness like right where my rib cage ends. I'm thinking it's just trapped gas but it's pretty tender! I have to go to L&D tomorrow for my pre op so I might mention something while I'm there. It's been a few days.
  • Didn't really think anything of it because I thought it's just tiredness but when I got up this morning and tried to get out of bed, I was SO dizzy and I had to lay down for another half hour and rest and I've been dizzy ever since. Very light headed. I've eaten and been drinking water but nothing seems to be helping. I'm getting a bit of a headache. I just feel very off today. Not normally how I feel. Now I'm just waiting for my Dr to call me back and see what my next step is.  :/
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Didn't really think anything of it because I thought it's just tiredness but when I got up this morning and tried to get out of bed, I was SO dizzy and I had to lay down for another half hour and rest and I've been dizzy ever since. Very light headed. I've eaten and been drinking water but nothing seems to be helping. I'm getting a bit of a headache. I just feel very off today. Not normally how I feel. Now I'm just waiting for my Dr to call me back and see what my next step is.  :/

So crazy you say this cause this was me pretty much all day yesterday, I told my H that it felt kind of like I was hungover, just felt out of it, dizzy, dull headache, and a little queasy. I just laid around all day and felt better by dinner time. Today I feel fine too, so I'm guessing it's just an end of pregnancy thing. Hope you feel better!
  • blaf322blaf322 member
    edited October 2016
    @sportiegrl1213... I'd call your doctor about that. Those could be symptoms of really high BP.

just re-read and saw you're waiting for a call back... I'm an idiot :) Keep us posted!
  • Thank you @bnsmith85. My BP has been near perfect, but today I just don't feel right at all. And my manager just told me to ask my Dr if I can be written out today for medical leave. I've made it far enough at this point. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• @sportiegrl1213 Rest and drink more water! Hope it's nothing but keep us posted! 
  • edited October 2016
    @kmyers228 yes I feel hungover. Not sure if it's just exhaustion finally catching up to me or my BP spiked a little. Hoping it's nothing bad either @ibabyloveb87. I'll keep everyone posted once I hear anything. Thanks girls!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• @sportiegrl1213 try eating something with high protein. Hopefully your dr gets back to you soon!
  • @NicholeL16 sitting a dark room eating my lunch  :)

Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Just heading home to rest. If nothing changes to call back and they will see me. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• @sportiegrl1213... maybe stop at a CVS or something on your way home to use one of those BP check things they have at the pharmacy.... just for peace of mind.
  • My feet are sweating. Like, clammy and sweaty all the time. I mean, is this a thing? 
  • @LMNOBaby yes! Mine have been sweaty for the past month. 
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • @LMNOBaby... you probably have hormones to blame.... for everything except sending you into labor. Stupid hormones.... doing all the bad stuff and none of the good stuff! Get it together!
  • LMNOBaby said:
    My feet are sweating. Like, clammy and sweaty all the time. I mean, is this a thing? 

Yes this is a thing!!! I have had it off and on for the last few months and it is horrible.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My feet have taken on lives of their own. They are sooo gross right now, so +1 for foot sweat unfortuneately 
  • mrszoess said:
    i wish i could induce you all. :( 
    I wish you could too! ;)
  • Ok, moms that have been through labor, I've been having a lot of cramping over the last day or so and some have gone across the tummy. My stomach gets very hard and when I press on it the pain intensifies. Did you notice that with contractions? It is not painful to press on my tummy any other time. 
  • edited October 2016
    @NicholeL16 good question. I think I've been experiencing my first contractions. I had intense pain in my upper abdomen, with hardening, that woke me from a dead sleep, and I have been cramping really bad since with bad back pain. It's been hard to time anything because it's consistant. I just showered and now trying to get comfy again, but it's not happening. Now I feel like I'm in head. But at least I'm ready to go if it ends up being something. Ugh wish my water would just break so I'd know for sure. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• @sportiegrl1213 How are you feeling now?
  • I'm feeling ok... still having cramping and lots of pressure but no more contractions.  :/ hopefully when I go to the dr tomorrow morning they will tell me there's more progress or things start up again on their own soon @NicholeL16
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• @sportiegrl1213 I've been feeling the same way for days. I keep waiting for them to turn into something. 
  • @sportiegrl1213 and @nicholeL16 I am in the same boat, hopefully hear more tomorrow from the doctor.
    BabyFruit Ticker