February 2017 Moms

Weekend sunshine

any fun or relaxing plans this weekend 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Weekend sunshine

• Loading the player...
  • My mom was going to come over today to hang out but she has a cough and sore throat so we decided against it. She was going to bring me Chinese food, too. Woof. :neutral:
    I'm going to try to relax today from the busy week and this ear infection is not getting any better.  

• That sounds really fun for the kiddos @kswiger06 ! My son loves to have "sleep overs" in the living room but I hate it because then I have to sleep on the sofa and I just don't sleep well and my back always really hurts the next morning. 
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • edited October 2016
    DH and I are going to see if we can get in for a couple's massage tomorrow! 

Has anyone had a prenatal massage before? How is it different from a Swedish massage?
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • @lct2008 yes, I'm not looking forward to the couch lol... I'll be tired tomorrow because I won't sleep well. My grandma let me do "tents" with her table and chairs and I loved it. I try to do things with the kids that I liked when I was younger :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited October 2016
    @WinchesterGirl does your husband get a prenatal massage, too?  :D I'll show myself out, now. 

• @WinchesterGirl I haven't had a prenatal massage yet, but I asked my chiropractor about this, because I was curious. She said the primary differences are in how they position you (you might spend more time on your side or semi-reclined, versus flat) and in the intensity of the pressure they apply. I'm curious to hear how it goes for you!
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • @WinchesterGirl i had a pregnancy massage about a month ago. They use certain oils & i thought that it would be quite a light pressure but i told her i like a firm pressure & it was great. Also i was give the option to lie on my side with a towel between my legs but at that stage i was still comfortable enough with being on my tummy. Its mostly about making you comfortable.
  • Thanks ladies, I'm hoping they can get us in tomorrow! I'll let you know how it goes. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Last night Paul McCartney sang "Something" with a ukalele and it was fucking amazing. 
  • DH was working on cleaning out the garage yesterday.  We took a Jeep-full of stuff to the Goodwill and then went to see Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.  We haven't been to the movies in awhile; so, that was a nice change of pace.
    Pregnancy Ticker