January 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 10/14

gonetotheseagonetothesea member
edited October 2016 in January 2017 Moms
How many weeks are you? What's new with your little babe?

What are you doing this week to prepare for baby?

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions:

When's your next appointment?

GTKY: What's your favorite scary / Halloween themed movie?
Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
"It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

Re: Friday Ticker Change 10/14

• How many weeks are you? What's new with your little babe? 28 weeks! Hello third trimester! He's the size of a eggplant today!

What are you doing this week to prepare for baby? Absolutely nothing.  It's been fun watching things disappear off of my baby registry, though!

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: I can't believe I am in the 3rd trimester. I feel like it was just yesterday I was peeing on a stick.

When's your next appointment? October 18th. Glucose test and regular check up.

GTKY: What's your favorite scary / Halloween themed movie? The Scream trilogy!

Image result for scream movie gif

Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• How many weeks are you? What's new with your little babe?
    27 weeks! Baby is the size of a head of lettuce. 

I haven't done much. DH and I are going to an expectant parents event at a baby store this weekend. Oh and my friend sent out the invites for my shower  :) .

Baby's movements have been all over the place this week so I went in this am to get it checked out. Baby is fine but my bump is measuring 2 weeks behind. My main midwife didn't mention it at my last appt so hopefully it's not something to be concerned about! Blah pregnancy causes constant anxiety!

On the 26th with my midwife 

HMMMM I'm not a huge scary movie fan! I'll say labyrinth because it's a bit spooky...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
    25wks and he's like a  cabbage...hee hee...cabbage patch kid. 

Nothing...I painted the nursery last weekend and bought a lamp yesterday. 

I love my doctor. I just do. He said everything was perfect, and made sure to say my weight was perfect. Which made me happy. I've been a little worried. I don't know why, I'm on par with my last pregnancy. But at that moment, I just wanted to eat cookies with him. 

I had one today so my next will be on Nov 10 with my glucose test. yay. 

Halloween of course! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Team Blue ~ Jan. 20
    DS born 9/4/12
    MMC July 2015
    MMC January 2016
  • How many weeks are you? What's new with your little babe? 28 weeks.  Baby A was 2lb 10oz this week and B was 2lbs 7oz.  I can't believe ther is more than 5 lbs of baby in there.

What are you doing this week to prepare for baby?  Not much.  I think DH is going to pull out old tile we found under our carpet so he can install new flooring next week (at least I'm hoping it's going to happen).

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions:  Hip pain and heartburn, but I got some Zantac so super excited to see if that works.  My glucose test came back normal, but I'm still anemic so good and bad news this week.  They're going to make me go back to the lab in a month to check my iron again.  I'm kind of like, what's the point? I'll be only a month or so away from delivery at that point so why not just carry on with the iron pills and re-test post pregnancy?  

When's your next appointment?  Perinatologist 10/26 and OB 10/27.

GTKY: What's your favorite scary / Halloween themed movie? Does It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown count?  I'm not a scary movie person at all.

Pregnancy Ticker
    27 weeks today! 13 weeks to go, woah! Baby's kicks are getting stronger!

Some painting touch ups, room should hopefully maybe possibly be ready to start on after Sunday. 

My dogs are training me for the baby I think. Last night they had me get up like 20 times to let them out. I don't know if there was something in the backyard or if they really needed to go all those times, but I got a taste of waking up every 1-2 hours and staying up for at least 10 minutes each time before going back to bed. I love my furry babies.

10/18 for a glucose test. Was scheduled for that 2 weeks ago but apparently, I asked if I should be fasting for it, and the nurse said "oh no I don't think so". Guess what? I was supposed to be fasting! Lol, oh well it was a good day off work anyway.

Nightmare before Christmas! I don't like scary all that much. I enjoy sleep.

Image result for nightmare before christmas meme
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How many weeks are you? What's new with your little babe? 24 weeks. Kicks are becoming much more frequent which is great but also means I worry when I don't feel them

What are you doing this week to prepare for baby? We completed her nursery

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: still puking once every morning

When's your next appointment? Monday

GTKY: What's your favorite scary / Halloween themed movie? I don't do scary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How many weeks are you? What's new with your little babe?  26 weeks, he has his days where he's a boxer others when he's more relaxed.  Responds more to daddy's voice when he sings to him.

What are you doing this week to prepare for baby?  Picking out paint samples to paint the room, setting up the registry.

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions:  Wifey is getting forgetful (pregnancy brain kicking in), has some nausea every once and a while.

When's your next appointment?  Glucose test next tuesday,  anatomy scan on 10/25 to check on the kidney dilation

Pregnancy Ticker