January 2017 Moms

GTKY Poll: Toilet Paper

2»

Re: GTKY Poll: Toilet Paper

• PMForbie said:
    You ladies have just blown my mind with the concept of Dash Buttons and subscribe and save. I'm currently trying to convince DH why we need this in our lives. OMG we are living in the future!
    Same here. DH and I are amazed! Is there one for diapers??? If so, can you reconfigure the button to order a different size later down the road?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I haven't looked to see if there is one for diapers. I always just used the subscribe and save for those until we switched to the Target brand (who also has a subscription thing but I haven't checked it out). But yes, you can change how your button is configured any time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Prefer over the top, but it doesn't bother me if my husband puts it under. I'll just be glad he actually replaced it.... apparently he prefers to just set it on the counter... soooo......
    <3 * Happily married August, 23rd, 2014 * <3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Over.  I will change it at work if it is under.  

@AlicjaB We use subscribe and save for diapers and wipes.  Once you figure out how fast/slow you go through them, it's awesome!  Saves a mid-week trip to the store for emergency diaper situations.  Plus it's really easy to adjust size. brand, frequency of delivery, etc.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I prefer over, but usually it just ends up sitting on top of the dispenser or on the counter.... strangely enough UNDER bothers me more than on the counter. Lol
  • I prefer over, but usually it just ends up sitting on top of the dispenser or on the counter.... strangely enough UNDER bothers me more than on the counter. Lol
    Same here. I hardly ever put it on the roll (especially now that we go through it so much and turning to get it is a pain) but when I do it MUST be over
  • Wait a minute...I'm familiar with the subscribe and save. What is this dash button you ladies speak of?! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I didn't have a clue that people actually fold their toilet paper prior to use. 
  • Over the top!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @kelseyh62, certain brands have a button you can have in your house that you press once your stock is running low and it will place an order. Amazon has your shipping and billing info and will send what you ordered of that item the last time. I read an article saying that Amazon had 18 brands on board and that was 1.5 years ago, so they may have more by now.

Me: 33 DH: 38 Married: 1/10/15

1st Pregnancy EDD: 1/1/17 Born 1/10/17 Team Green turned Blue!

2nd Pregnancy EDD: 11/6/18 Born 11/09/18 Baby Boy!

3rd Pregnancy EDD: 12/?/21

Children are like casseroles; it takes a lot to mess them up.

• @PMForbie that is crazy! Amazon & Google are going to rule the world!
    BabyFruit Ticker